Realization

Tori's POV

"HEY HEY HEY TORI!" My name was screamed across the cafeteria and I groaned. Everyone's eyes fell on me, oh that jerk.
"Haley how many times have I told you not to shout my name across the café, when I know where we sit because we've sit there since freshmen year." I said rolling my eyes as I sat down with Haley and a few other girls from our classes that don't say much during lunch anyway. Haley was stuffing a burger in her mouth, while I was getting up to get myself some food when I stopped short.
"Shit." I said, slapping my head. Haley raised an eyebrow at me since her mouth was still full with food. "I'm out of money." Haley pointed to herself then made a two with her hand. I groaned again and turned to go ask for some money from some of my other friends when I walked straight into a wall. Okay no walls don't just pop up out of nowhere....oh of course. I look up to see Damon raising an eyebrow at me.
"What was that you were groaning about?" Damon asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I have no money for lunch." I said frowning.
"I can buy it for you." Damon said taking my hand and dragging me over to the cafeteria doors.
"Where are we going?! The lunch line is the opposite direction." I said frowning again.
"Exactly why we are heading in the opposite direction."
"Where are we going then?" As we passed a vending machine and my stomach grumbled loudly.
"Subway duh." He said. Suddenly he turned around. Before I could react, he grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder and I screeched in surprise. The bell rung signaling class starting right after.
"Fuck!" I exclaimed, realizing I'd be late for AP history. "Damon put me down, right now! I'll survive without food! I need to get to class though!" I screamed trying to fight him but be was too strong and headed toward the secret exit. He walked out of the building and threw me in his jeep. I huffed and crossed my arms, that's when I heard a muffled laugh from Damon.
"What?!" I asked frowning in annoyance.
"You." He said rolling his eyes as we pulled up to a subway.
"I am not." I snapped. Damon chuckled and got out of the car. He stopped and turned around to see me in the same position.
"Come on Tori we're here."
"No. I'm not moving." I said shaking my head and letting out a puff of air. I heard Damon chuckled and he walked to my side and opened the door.
"You don't want me to carry you Tori, so either come, or I'm going to have to carry you." Damon said, I continued sitting in my seat, and I heard another low chuckle from Damon making me shiver slightly. "You have it your way." Damon said, and in two seconds flat I was hauled over Damon's shoulders.
"What the fuck!" I shout as pounding his back.
"Two turkey and cheeses toasted. Nothing on either one, thanks." Damon said to what sounded like it was directed to the person making the subway sandwich.
"Damon put me down."
"No I don't trust you." He said simply. I groaned and heard him take our food and give the person some money. He continued carrying me across the room. He put me down and smiled at me then say down across from me.
"You suck." I grumbled and Damon laughed again. Seriously. What's with him and laughing today?
"Just eat your sandwich." Damon said ruffling my hair and a pouted, only causing Damon to chuckle some more. I finished my sandwich in an easy 5 minutes and was demanding Damon to take me back to school.
"Please!"
"Nope."
"Please!"
"No."
"Come on! PLEEASSE!"
"Nada."
"Damon come on!"
"Tori come on!" Damon said imitating me in a high voice and batting his eyelashes.
"I don't look like that!"
"You're right. You're way cuter." He said winking. A blush set on to my face and I frowned. Damon dragged me to his car and forced me in. We pulled out of the parking lot and passed the school after 5 minutes.
"You missed your turn." I commented.
"No I didn't I still have a few more miles on this road until we reach the zoo."
"Zoo?!" I screeched, throwing my hands up in disbelief.
"I want to go to school!"
"Live a little Tori."
"I don't want to!" I said crossing my arms over my chest and pouting some more.
"Get over it." Damon said and I sighed. When will he give up? I don't even like him.....right? His eyes look so cute today though..that gorgeous sea green shinning when he's happy. Then his smile is just so adorable. Oh my god his hair is so-
Oh crap.

Ohhh! She's falling for him?! :D Comment your thoughts!