Getting Out

Tori's POV

We both sat on the couch, not talking. Okay in other words we were having a staring contest. Damon was starting to crack, while here I knew I could keep playing for about 2 minutes more. It's kinda my special skill. Everything had started to get blurry but I would still be able to see Damon blinked. That's when there was a crank of something moving in the distance, but obviously in the school. We both blinked but instead of freaking out over the game, I stated at Damon in confusion.
"Did you make that sound?"
"No." Damon said immediately. "I thought you did to freak me out..."
"Damon...."
"Tori, I'm sure it was just the turtle again, come on." He said tugging on my hand and helped me up. He put his arm around my waist and slowly crept down the hallway with me tightly to his side. We walked towards the front doors of the building to find that they looked the same. We walked around some more hearing footsteps.
"Damon...someone's here." I said clutching his free hand.
"Tori I'm sure everything is fine."
"You two?!" We heard from behind us, and we both spun around. I would have fallen on my butt from turning so quickly if Damon hadn't been there to hold me up. We came face to face with...Ms.Ray? What the hell? The bitch that locked us in this building?
"You're alive?"
"What do you mean 'you're alive.'" Damon said narrowing his eyes at her.
"I left when my daughter was giving birth and locked up because I figured you guys ditched anyway. Then when I emailed both of you to see if you actually did clean the school and got no answer..."
"You realized you locked us in the school!" I shouted annoyed.
"Yeah. I just can't believe you both survived each other." She said, then her gaze dropped to Damon's arm around my waist. "Oh. Yeah looks like you guys did just fine." She said with a roll of her eyes. She had the nerve to act casual in this situation!
"I'm getting my stuff then getting the hell out of here." I said stalking off toward the library, fear vanished from my system.
"Tori." I heard, purred into my ears by Damon with his arms around my waist. I gulped, he sure had an effect on me.
"Yes?" I asked, trying to compose myself.
"Even though we're getting out of here....are we still....together?" Damon asked, almost as though he was worried. Was he? Would he miss me? I thought back to how he was known as such a heartbreaker.
"The heartbreaker? I'm dating the heartbreaker?" I asked him.
"I wasn't like that until...Leslie." Damon said, setting a melancholy feel in the room.
"I understand." I said nodding.
"Me too."
"What do you understand?" I asked, furring my eye brows.
"I understand if you want our relationship to end here, you know in this building." Damon said. I could just feel the sadness radiating off his body.
"Give up on us?" I asked him. Do I love him...love him? Damon Cahill? Is that possible? To love him? Oh my god....do I? Or was this just some dumb teenage girl hormones gone crazy? Damn I wish I knew.
"Yeah exactly." Damon said, meeting my eyes. Oh those dark green eyes. He was so good to me. Especially lately. Maybe I should stay with him...he's been my rock. He knows me so well, and I know him. I know of his family, and...wow. Does that mean we should continue dating?
"Let's walk outside. I'm sick of this dumb old school." Damon said and I nodded my head. We walked out, hand in hand, with both our backpacks on our shoulders. Ms.Ray ushered us out and locked the doors, then got out of there as soon as she could. Damon walked me to my car.
"So?"
"There's a lot to think about." I said honestly.
"Just listen to your heart, as mushy and cheesy as it may seem." Damon said, and a gave him a half smile.
"Thanks Damon."
"Yeah...so any decision yet?" He asked, and I chuckled at his cuteness. His hands were dug into his pockets and he just looked like a little puppy begging for food.
"Not yet." Damon nodded. He leaned in and gave me a short kiss on the lips. It was sweet and tender and filled me with this fire. He pulled away then whispered in my ear.
"Tell me when you decide. Until then, I won't be dating anyone else but you." He said, moving away and walking to his car. He got in and took off with a short wave and left me alone in the bare parking lot. My last thoughts?
'What the hell am I supposed to do now?'

No!!! You know that'd be what I was thinking if I was reading this. Then I'd break out into Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me and then I'd get the video....haha vote if you liked the chapter or if you know how I feel with this author's note haha. By the way... I'm searching Taylor Swift's song right now to upload it... haha I'm such a geek! Oh and the ending is just so cute! Man I wish I was her, getting to kiss Lucas Till. Lucky girl! Anyway now that that pointless ranting is over.....VOTE AND COMMENT! Oh and have a good day! Au Revoir! (not French just like to speak it haha)