The accident

Tori's POV

Damon had been acting weird ever since we had that whole flashback in the hallway. We continued walking around the school though, and came upon the gym. We walked in and noticed the supply closet was open. I swung the door open, curious. That's when I became face to face or I guess I should say face to motor with the school's golf cart. No one really knows why they have it, but hey it's not like I couldn't now. I looked at Damon and he had the same mischievous glint in his eyes that was reflected in mine. We sprinted to the cart, and I grabbed the keys off the wall clearly marked 'golf cart' and took the drivers side. Damon began to protest but I told him he would get his turn and he shut up. I put in the keys and hit the gas, jerking forward. We did a lap around the gym before heading to the hallway and riding down the halls.
"Woooohooo!" We shouted together, joyfully. We burst out laughing and I took a hard turn and Damon flung from his seat.
"Fuck!" I shouted stopping the golf cart with a screech. I hopped out and ran over to Damon. "Damon my god, are you okay?!"
"Everything's spinning." He just barely choked out.
"Damn it." I said and tried helping him up but wasn't strong enough. "What am I going to do?!" I said out loud to no one in particular.
"There's the nurse's office." He suggested from the ground. I nodded and turned to him.
"Could you possibly limp there or something?" I asked, unsure. Being the kind of guy that never wanted to show his weakness, he nodded and began limping. Two seconds later Damon was back on the ground.
"Fuck. Tori I honestly don't think I can."
"Alright come here." I said, wrapping my hand around his waist and trying to pick him up. He leaned on me and we slowly made our way down he hallway. As we turned into the nurses office I felt Damon's hand gripping my waist tightly. My insides began to warm up and I shook my head. What the fuck? I ignored my messed up body and helped Damon to one of the beds. He lay down and I shuffled over to the cabinet to find something to help with his leg. I found some Advil and have him a glass of water and let him take that. I then began searching through the closet and stumbled upon crutches.
"Perfect." I mumbled and brought them to Damon. "Here. I found these." I said handing them to him and he nodded. He got up and in a matter of minutes, we're used to the crutches. We walked back to the library, just in time to hear both of our stomach's growl.
"I'll go get the food Damon. You stay here." I left with just a nod from him. I walked along the halls and stopped in front of the cafeteria. I found some burgers and began grilling them. I flipped them on to the buns and brought ketchup just in case. I walked my way down the hallway, and pushed open the library door.
"Damon! I have food!" I yelled through the library. The only thing that greeted me was my own voice though. Hm maybe he didn't hear me? "Damon! Hey Damon! I made some dinner!" I tried again, but still no answer. I set the burgers down and searched the library. "Damon this isn't funny! Where are you?!" I screeched, putting my hands on my hips. Still nothing. Crap. I got up and walked outside the library. I heard the sound of faint movement on crutches in the distance. I slowly started off in that direction. Gradually the sound got louder and louder as I became closer and closer. I stopped in front of my kindergarten room. I walked in to see Damon on the ground. His eyes were closed and there was a light snoring coming from him. A tear made it's way down his cheeks and I whipped it away. I tilted my head at him. Why would he leave to come here? That's when I noticed the picture in his hand. I reached down and picked it up. Much to my surprise, it was us. We were really young and we were swinging back and forth on the swings. Both of our mouthes were wide open, Damon's gaze was slightly on me, while my eyes were shut, and my head thrown back. I couldn't help but smile.
"Man I love this picture. It really is joyful." I murmured out loud.
"Me too." Damon said suddenly, I jumped an looked to see him staring at me intently. "Those were the days huh?" Damon asked and I just nodded in agreement. Suddenly the look on his face had disappeared. In it's place was a scowl. "Did you make dinner?!" He shouted, glaring. Okay what?! My eyes widened, and my eyebrows furred.
"What?" I asked dumbly.
"Food. Eat. Get me some." He said slowly. Who the hell am I kidding? For a second there I thought I saw Damon changing. Well I was wrong. I scowled and spun around and left the room. Screw him. He can get his own food!

I know it's been a while. Please comment and vote por favor! Also I'm uploading pics of Tori and Damon. This chapter I'll upload Tori's pic. So you know. Any who PLEASE VOTE OR I MAY JUST TRACK YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU VOTE! Haha jk. .....Maybe ;) lol anyway yeah vote please! Gracias! :D BYE!