Maybe even closer

Why I hate you12

Damon's POV

"Are you worried I'm going to hurt you like your dad did to your mother?" I asked cautiously.
"I think so." Tori said, tears filling her beautiful blue eyes.
"Please don't be scared of me." I said, surprised her watery blue eyes dared to meet my own. I put my hand under her chin, keeping her head in place. I leaned in and her eyes fluttered closed. My lips touched hers, and a shock of electricity ran through me. I had barely touched her lips, and there it was. That beautiful sensation that Tori gave me with such a small amount of touch. It started slow. Tori had put her hands on either side of my head, holding me to her. Her hands were tangled in my hair, like mine. I lied down and she followed on top of me, not breaking the kiss. Suddenly she pulled away and started trying to catch her breath.
"Holy crap." She said, still breathless.
"Holy crap is right." I said, running a hand through my already messed up hair. Tori got off me and crossed the room, biting her lip, as she does when she is thinking really hard. I watched her from my position on the floor, propping myself up on my elbow to see her better. Tori looked back at me.
"Tori?" I asked eyeing her carefully.
"What was that to you?" She asked looking at me straight in the eye.
"What was what-" I began but Tori cut me off.
"The kiss. God damn it, what do the kiss mean to you Damon?!" Tori said facing me, raking a hand through her hair.
"I-" I stopped. What did it mean to me? What does that even mean? " It meant a lot to me." I said honestly. I can't take breaking girls hearts. I've done it for so long now. Ever since Leslie, I haven't gone pass a single kiss with a girl. I don't like to. It makes me feel dirty. Yeah I know, I'm a player, but I've got a heart you know! The way Tori was looking at me was suggesting otherwise.
"Damon, do you expect me to be your little girlfriend now? You do realize every girl you have had was used. Why should I be different?" Tori asked accusingly.
"Maybe I changed." I said weakly.
"That's what they all say."
"Come on Tori your being ridiculous."
"Your being ridiculous Damon! Telling me you liked kissing me? What's next? Are you going to say you love me?" Tori fired off questions one by one causing me to be put in momentary shock.
"Can we just try?" I asked, looking at her gorgeous eyes that have turned a silky gray mixed with sky blue.
"Try what...?" Tori asked slowly not looking at me anymore, but staring at the ground with interest.
"Try to make this work." I said gesturing to her then to me.
"Would we be...dating?"
"If you want." I responded shrugging.
"Just for a week, if I want to be yours, you'll have to win me over. Right now I still don't know about you Damon. After my past....I just still don't know." Tori finished sadness laced into her voice. I nodded my head, and wrapped my arms around her in a hug. We laid down on a couch and I held Tori in my arms, stroking her head. We talked for hours. We didn't talk about anything all too important. We mostly chatted about life itself and school. That's when Tori brought up a question.
"Damon?"
"Yes Tori?" I asked, continuing to stroke her hair.
"What happens after we get out of her?"
"After we get out of here?" I echoed.
"Yeah when we get out." Tori said.
"I don't know, I never even thought of getting out." I answered honestly.
"What will happen to us?"
"When?"
"When we do get out?" Tori asked. I stayed silent, thinking intently on her question. What would happen? Would we stay together? Would we break up? What would my friends think? Do I even care anymore?
"I never really thought of that," I said honestly. "guess we'll just have to play it by ear." I said definitely. Tori just nodded in agreement. I let my eyes that were begging for sleep, close. But not before listening to Tori's final words as she must have thought I was sleeping.
"I hope I know what I'm doing." She quietly whispered to herself before falling asleep. I just stared at the ceiling, then whispered something of my own.
"You and me both."

Awww! Lol So I kinda love them together! Haha, please coment as one of my new fans has a lot lately, (which I'm very thankful of so thank you) I will be dedicating this chapter to you because of that! Thanks for being such a hard-core fan! I really appreciate it! :)