"family"

"do you hate me that much now, wonwoo?"

"your mom misses you and so do i wonwoo, son please comeback, please forgive us" 

as dad said those words, all the memories of how i was kicked out of our house, the home i considered mine since i was born.

i kept quiet, i was holding my tears from falling, i honestly do not now what to do, i am not prepared to face them, i never thought of one meeting them again, my parents.

why is he here

why am i in this situation

what to do

why now

who misses who

why would they miss me

dont they hate me

despise me

why?

negative thoughts filled my head, "ahmm no, im not your son, sir, your mistaken" i managed to speak

"no, i am not mistaken, you are my child. wonwoo-ah i know what we did was.. was despicable, we did not even listen to you we we just kicked you out. i,     i am sorry son please forgive us. if we did not accept you, if we did not listen to you. i know asking you forgiveness like this, asking you for forgiveness after all this years asking you now but i hope its not too late. please son, please give us a chance to be your parents again." dad said, he was crying. i was still silent since i do not know what to say "if you cant forgive me, i understand but can, can you at least meet your mom, she missed you, she misses you so much. when we realized our mistake we looked for you, we searched the whole country yet we did not find you, we hired people to look for you but still failed. we were too late, because we cant find you, of course we already knew that maybe no that maybe you hate us already. your brother also told us that, that looking for you at that time was pointless if you don't want to see us anymore. your mom became depressed, she blames herself for being such a bad mother. just please meet her please, please son.

"i" i said, hearing what my dad said made me sad, of course it made me sad when i was kicked out of the house, but i never hated my parents. my tears betrayed me since they started to fall, i hugged my dad and spoke between my cries. "i dont hate you dad, i never did and i never will, its just that i was scared that you still hate me. i was sad because i thought you hated me" 

"daddy why are you crying?" wooren suddenly spoke. that made dad break our hug, i smiled and went to carry my son.

"hmm that is crying because he's happy, he finally saw his daddy" i said

"is he your child,son? is he my grandson?" my dad asked his face shows what he was thinking

"you thought, i was gay. dad i am bi though" i said joking "wooren meet your grand pa, dad wooren my son" my dad took and carried wooren from me.

"wonwoo, son, i know this is sudden but can you come home and meet you mother and brother"  i smiled at hearing the word home, nostalgia filled me in

"ehem ehem," jun faked coughed getting our attention "can someone explain what is happening?" my smile turned into a chuckle but it also faded when i noticed people's attention where on us. i bowed in embarrassment 

"oh sorry jun, ahm let me introduce you again this is my dad and dad, this is jun my best friend" 

"hello again sir, its nice to meet my best friends father." he bowed " uhm won, i think i need to go, i left the office without notice so i need to go back. i'm really sorry about what happened."

"its okay jun, well talk with wooren about it later. at least nothing happened to wooren. so i'll see u back at the house." 

"okay, bye" and jun left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on our way to our house, my dad kept on telling stories about what happened when  was away. he also asked me what happened to me when i left the country.

"son, did you give birth to wooren?" my dad asked cautiously,  but his question made me laugh, yes there are men who can give birth, there were news about such happenings, but i never thought my dad would asked about that.

"no dad, i had a girlfriend, but sadly she passed away after she gave birth to our child" i said and told dad about my story with wooren's mom

"i'm sorry son, because of us you had a hard life" dad said obviously guilt was evident with in his eyes as he looked on wooren and caressed my sons cheek "i'm sorry to my dear grandchild." he wisphered

"its okay dad, im here already, dont blame yourself i also have share some faults. just, we need to forget what happened in the past. we just need to have to enjoy our time together now." dad smiled at what i said, i also smiled 

when we arrived dad told me to stay at the living room since he'll get my mom.  i let wooren lie down the sofa since he was still asleep.

i took the time to observe our house.

its still the same, but had some little changes.

"who are you?" that statement caught my attention, i turned around and saw my brother

"yah, its been a while" instead of answering he gave me a tight hug

we remained silent for minutes, 

no one talking,

my brother was silent during our hug, he broke it and then looked into my face, scanning intently as if he was not sure if it was me.

"yah! its me, your brother" i said as i smiled, the look on my brothers face was so priceless, he was teary eyed yet serious in observing my face

"dont blame me, i looked for you i thought you were dead, you just vanished like that so seeing you again made really happy" he said in a scolding yet gentle tone "you made me worry hyung, at least you should have contacted me."

"oh! my little brother is already grown up" i teased him as i patted his head "sorry, i missed you too brother, but don"t worry i'm here now"

"hyung come here let sit and tell me what happene--" bohyuk did not finished his first statement, i know why "hyung who's this kid?"

"he's wooren my son" i pulled him to sit and to answer all his question /this is gonna be a long night  

  ------part 1-------