desperado

a week had past since he last saw wonwoo, mingyu has also been busy with this past week. mingyu is waiting for wonwoo to arrive, today they'll travel to the island to inspect the location of the restaurant. he is getting nervous, he dont know how to act when hes with wonwoo, well after he let himself get drunk and almost raped wonwoo, he really feels shit and furious at himself. 

when wonwoo arrived, mingyu doesnt know if he's lucky that wonwoo didnt say a thing and ignored him. mingyu kept on looking at wonwoo during their travel, yet the latter kept ignoring him treating him like air.  upon their arrival at the island wonwoo never talked to mingyu even at work, he only talks to the personnel in charge at the location. the ignoring continued for the next few days of their stay at the island and mingyu is getting more deppressed every minute hes with wonwoo.

during dinner, mingyu decided to confront wonwoo and apologize for what he did the past week.

mingyu: uhmmm wonwoo?

(...)

mingyu: wonwoo, can i talk to you?

wonwoo:....

mingyu: (deep sigh) look i want to apologize about last week, i know it sounds like an excuse but i was drunk and i didnt know what i was doing, im.... im sorry if i offended you in anyway.

wonwoo: ok (his voice was so deep yet so cold)

mingyu: .........

wonwoo: is that all? (cold )

mingyu: uhm, but what i said was true, wonwoo i love you! i really do and when i said i want you i mean it, i meant every word i said. im sorry for what i did, i know the past wont change, i know you hate me, no probably, probably you despise me. but please give me another chance.

wonwoo: love me? hahaha

mingyu was taken aback when wonwoo suddenly laughed

wonwoo: you love me you say? when? why? yes you're right the past wont change, the fact that you played me and  hurt me before . and you're right again i hate you i still hate you that's what i found out when i met you again after ten years. but that hatred i wanted to forget that thats why i ignored you and yet you there always kept you nose on others business. if you only pretended not to know me things wouldn't be like this. after this project, we can pretend like nothing happened, like we didn't meet.

wonwoo: mingyu, its already ten years please be mature. the me who loved you is long gone. look i dont want you, i dont love and we can never be friends. you know that, you know the reason for that.

mingyu: ( walks in front of wonwoo and gets on hes knees ) please! please wonwoo give me  a chance please please i love you pleasee 

wonwoo: look i wont give you a chance even if you cry or even if get on your knees

wonwoo left mingyu there crying. he went to a bar to loosen up and cool himself. he really needs a breather. while drinking wonwoo was approached by women. they asked him to drink with them which he accepted. as the night got deeper wonwoo also got drunk.

in the morning wonwoo woke up with a headache, he rarely gets drunk but he knows how to manage it in the morning. wonwoo look at his right and saw a woman lying beside him, wonwoo looked at the room and he was glad he was at his hotel room. what he forgot is that he shares the hotel suite with mingyu but luckily its not the room they share. wonwoo woke up the woman and asked her to leave. wonwoo escorted the woman outside of their hotel suite, the woman asked for wonwoo's number before bidding goodbye but he politely declined and  said he only do one night stand the woman smile and just asked for a kiss instead.

mingyu on the other hand saw everything, when wonwoo went  in he saw him staring at him but was just ignored. mingyu cant believe that he saw wonwoo with a woman and whats worst the woman came out from wonwoo's room. mingyu knows something happened between that woman and wonwoo. he knows he has no right to get jealous but what can he do, he's jealous and hurt. 

o hohoho!!!

i dont know what to say!

wonwoo cheating!!!!