news

seventeen ( you added jeonghan, minghao, + 9others )

mingyu online

mingyu: jisoo hyung, did you tell them

jisoo online

jisoo: you should be the one telling them that mingyu

boo online
hannie online
scoups online
minghao online
dk online
vernon online
jihoon online
hoshi online
chan online

boo: AND WHY AM I ADDED IN THIS GC?????'🤔🤔🤔🤔

hannie: yeah what is it?

jihoon: if its not that important i'll leave hurry spill out 💪🏻

scoups: please calm down guys, gyu what is it?

mingyu is typing . . .

minghao: what is it hurry up, you are such a bother, are you gonna throw a useless party again. you know we dont like seeing you after what you did to my best friend and dont go casually adding us in group chats. your such a pain and how insensitive fuck, i wish i did not introduce you to wonwoo before and maybe he won't even.. just fuck off will you KIM MINGYU!!!!

dk: uhmm gyu what is it?

mingyu is typing ........

boo: what the fuck is it!! your taking too long....

jisoo: language guys. mingyu just say it

mingyu: wonwoo is back, thats what i want to tell you

mingyu left the group

seen by boo dk hannie jisoo scoups minghao jihoon vernon

hannie: wait what wonwoo is back? when, wait jisoo how do you know about this??

jihoon: why did you not tell us??

jisoo: guys calm down, i saw wonwoo with mingyu this morning, but i did not get to talk to him. probably didnt see me too.

boo: why is he with mingyu?!!!! that trash, is he doing something again.

jisoo is typing . . .

minghao: hyung how is he, what does he look like is he good? hyung?????

jisoo: from the looks of it hes good, i asked mingyu about why theyre together and he said wonwoo's the manager that handling the project he's working on and he is his partner.

hannie: jisoo can you get wonwoo's number from that asshole!

scoups: babe thats not a good thing to say to a friend, guys please calm down i know your angry but please be calm

hannie, boo, minghao, jihoon logout

dk: sorry hyung, but please understand them.

scoups: i know, after what happened you cant really blame them if theyre mad. wonwoo is your bestfriend afterall

jisoo: yeah, things will settle as time comes by.

mingyu pov

-----
mingyu felt dejected somehow, well some of his friends hated and didnt want to see him after what he did to wonwoo, after him cutting his relationship with wonwoo, he never cared about anything related to him even if his friends nention him, he didnt bother to listen.. .

not until he suddenly received a punch from his best friend, minghao. he was really furious that day he punched him then left.

mingyu was never serious about wonwoo. he and mingyu was introduced by their friends, he noticed wonwoo's frequent stares and then he started to flirt with him and he tought he'll be fun to be his toy. mingyu felt challenged when he failed to bed wonwoo on their first meeting.mingyu pursued wonwoo, days and nights passed by. days turned into weeks then months and eventually wonwoo warmed up to mingyu got comfortable and fell deeply inlove with tall mans charm. mingyu sweet talked ask wonwoo on dates, acted like a gentleman around wonwoo's friends and his friends. then wonwoo finally said yes to mingyu and that night mingyu bed wonwoo and claimed his v**ginity. after that night mingyu changed. he treated wonwoo like a trash, ignoring his calls rejecting his dates and making excuses. then wonwoo became clingy to him..

its confusing right hahaha!

hello guys thanks for reading.😍😍😘

by the way im planning on making one shots how ever i'm not really good at determining what genre are my stories even though its mine (hehe) please help me ....😖