surprise

third person pov 

"you have a son??" mingyu asked me, 

"yes" wonwoo answered,

"h how??" asked mingyu

wonwoo did not respond to his question instead "mingyu, i want to ask you a favor" 

"what is it?" mingyu asked as he looked at wonwoo.

"i want you to stop, stop courting me. and if you really feel love towards me, stop that, try to end it, your love wont be repaid, mingyu  already have a family. and that's the reason " with that wonwoo left without hearing mingyu's response.

mingyu has no words to say, hearing that wonwoo has a son, a family, he really did not know how to respond.

he was left frozen in his seat, lost in thoughts, pondering on what to feel, but it all leads to his heart breaking, aching on the truth he has learned. 

mingyu felt defeated, defeated in a battle which did not even start.

"hahh haha" mingyu let out a bitter laugh, not loud enough for others to hear.

mingyu left to cafe

wonwoo pov

on my way home, i sighed as  i suddenly remembered what happened. i felt pity for him, but that wont be any help, he needs to stop before things get complicated.

as i approach my apartment, i noticed that the lights are on, i picked the bat i hid behind the plant just for protection, i got nervous as twisted the knob of my door and opened it. i was already prepared to hit whoever thief entered my home, but luckily i recognized the figure in front of me. it was my bestfriend, wen junhui, he got a really shocked expression in his face.

"yahhh jeon were you really about to hit me, i cant believe you. i flew here to visit you and here you are trying to murder me!!!" - jun exaggeratedly spoke.

"who's the one who entered someones house without the owner's permission?, and you're such a drama queen, its not like you'll die from one hit" i retorted and made an evil grin.

"who're you? where's my bestfriend. give him back you fake, youre an impostor, give me back my jeon wonwoo!!" - jun continued his crazy skit probably just to annoy me.

" but, why are you here?" i asked to get away from his craziness

"hehehe i have a surpise for you, come with me" jun grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my room. he blocked my vision with his hands before guiding me inside the room

"what are up to, honestly youre such a kid" wonwoo stated starting to get annoyed from his bestfriend's craziness

"oh common dont be such a killjoy and can you keep quiet. open your eyes after i count to three, here goes one, two, three!!!" jun whispered

i opened my eyes, and took a look at the present jun was referring to. i looked at him, as i cant believe my eyes. my son was there sleeping peacefully in my bed. i approached him and lied beside him. i caressed his face, my son, my angel. i looked at jun who was also looking at us, i smiled at him and uttered my thanks.

jun left, leaving me in the room alone with my son. i observed my child trying to figure out any changes on his appearance, he sure has grown in those months i'm away.

.

the next day, i brought my son and jun with me at the office since jun will work here in korea managing the opening first branch of the restaurant and also to introduced him to the staff i'm working with. 

"won, where's your partner? i heard from our boss that you're  teamed up with this companies heir." - jun asked, i completely forgot about mingyu

"hmm, i dunno probably at his office. we don't have any schedule today so i wont meet him. ill introduce you another time." i answered

its true that we don't have any scheduled meeting, seeing my desk empty, without the usual bouquet of flowers. i thought of what i said, finally he understood probably he wont bother me anymore.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

wonhui ft. hoshi

note: pics not mine

vote and comments are highly appreciated: thanks for reading

hart hart hart