"Let's welcome, the prince of the south, Prince Min Yoongi!"

His face was dead serious, he was wearing an emotion I couldn't decipher. The guests only clapped at his arrival. We watched as he walked on the aisle nonetheless. I never saw him like this for my whole time with him. It's like he's a completely different person.

He stopped at the front where the priest was located, holding the Bible on his hand. I only had my eyes on him, my chest clenching in pain. He moved his head and our eyes met. His expression softened before giving me a small smile.

I quickly averted my gaze and focused my attention to the person who spoke, "The princess of the north, Princess Lee Suran."

The room went quiet, not a single noise was heard except for the snickering of the three dorks beside me, laughing at how no one reacted at her presence. I too, wanted to laugh at her. But oh boy, I feel a lot of hate rather than pity.

She glared at the people around her and they started clapping sarcastically, not in the slightest bit willing. She smiled soon later in content and marched forward, her head up high and hands lying flat on her stomach. A princess is a princess.

As soon as she reached Yoongi, she hooked her arm around his. The priest started to blabber this and that on and on. Just like a typical wedding one might have seen.

Once they were done saying their vows and slipping on the gold rings, the priest stated, "Is there anyone who wants to protest?"

No one spoke.

"Really? No one?"

"Stupid old man! Just pronounce us husband and wife already!" Suran hissed and held onto Yoongi's arm tightly.

"Seriously, this is our last chance. Our kingdom is at it's end."

I saw Namjoon holding his hand up doing an okay sign. Suddenly the door bursts open revealing a young woman with brown locks, she had long legs and a great body figure. She looked absolutely gorgeous. What the fuck am I seeing right now? What a plot twist!

"I want to protest to this wedding! Because I had loved Princess Suran for years, I should be wed to her." Her valiant voice echoed through the silent room. I'm sure as hell that everyone was just confused as I am.

"J-Jiyoon? What are you doing in here? I-I thought you were banned out from the country?"

The said 'Jiyoon' marched forward with her a lot of confidence and stopped in front of her. "I was, my princess. I was banned in your side of the kingdom so I moved out and headed here at the south. I finally managed to cope up with the people here a few years later but I still can't get you out of my head. All the years that we've shared inside the palace and all the memories we had, I realized I never stopped loving you one bit."

Suran's corner lip twitches into a smile when the girl held her hand. "Before I was just a servant under your service, I had no power and had no courage to fight for you, but now I've changed! I finally grew some balls to ask your hand for marriage. So Suran, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god! Yes!" She engulfed the female into a large hug as the two exchanged whispers of 'I love you's. It was a sweet and heart-warming scene, I actually feel bad about hating her now. She was just... depressed about her past relationship.

My eyes wandered to male in front. Yoongi was only smiling and playfully acted as if he was hurt. "Suran, you're leaving me?"

"Get away loser! She doesn't even like you!" Jiyoon yelled as soon as the two parted the hug and stuck out her tongue.

Two figures came running to our table almost out of breath. "Jin hyung, Taehyung, good job." Namjoon praised the two who only gave him a thumbs up.

"Of course, we're the best!"

"Wait, was this your plan all along?" I shouted in disbelief and the five gave me a happy nod. "You guys really outdone it this time."

"Psh, don't act mad hyung." Jungkook sneered and nudge my arm teasingly. "Besides, everyone is happy—"

"What is this preposterous act young lady?!" A stern voice echoed in everyone's ears. A man and a woman who just entered the hall spoke. It was the king and queen of North Korea.

"–oof, spoke too soon." Jungkook whispered.

"Mother, I don't want to! Jiyoon is the one that I love! Aren't you already satisfied of enslaving her parents, took the only job she has and banned her out of the kingdom?! I was too scared to go against your will before but I think now's the time I actually stand up for myself! All my life I followed you and your stupid rules!" The princess boldly muttered and entwined her hand with the latter's. "Just do this for me, please, as your daughter. For once stop acting like the king and queen and just be my normal parents."

"Alright, we'll comply. But we wouldn't be surprised if you'd be regretting your actions in the future young lady." His majesty scoffed and motioned for his guards and servants to 'retreat'.

The king and queen had to pay their deepest apologies to Yoongi who didn't seem the least bit worried, if anything, he was the happiest man on the planet— well not yet at least. When the North Koreans left the palace, they all celebrated with joy! They were so carefree and living in pure bliss.

"Oooh, and here comes the man!" Hoseok cheered, arms in the air. The others and I also stopped our small celebration and get together when a person approached them.

Taehyung and Jungkook squeaked in unison and pointed somewhere behind me. I slowly turned around and saw Yoongi scratching his neck shyly, head down. "So uh... Minnie."

"Princey." I said back as shy as he was.

"I promised didn't I? I said I would fix this." He grinned proudly.

I lifted a brow and crossed my arms. "So? Who's fault was it in the first place?"

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me?" He folded his hands together and pouted cutely. Urgh! Stop it!

"No." I teasingly stated. Of course I would forgive him, I was just messing around–

He went to the center of the room and yelled, catching all of the guests attention, "Park Jimin! Forgive this poor humble prince! He'll do everything for your forgiveness!" And fell to his knees, spreading his arms like the lunatic he is.

My eyes went wide and hurriedly went to him, slapping his arms. "Yah! Stand up! Are you crazy?!" I pulled him up but he stubbornly remained still.

"Only if you forgive me."

"Yes! I forgive you now please get up!" I whisper yelled, trying to pull him up still.

"Really?" His lips curved into a grin.

I nodded my head, "Yes idiot now get your ass up or I'll force you to."

The crowd cheered as Yoongi engulfed me into a warm hug, his smile never leaving his face. I wrapped my arms around him, missing his warmth for the past days. A few seconds later, he disconnected the hug and pulled my wrist suddenly. "Come on!"

"What? Where are we going?"

He gave me a playful wink, "To get married of course!"

A/n:
*wedding march cue* Just imagine Yoonmin getting married together~~ It's just too cute for me! How can I not? The book is almost ending by the way... okay bye luyva 💜