Royal seventeen

Yoongi

Yesterday's show was a blast! I can't remember the last time I felt so alive and happy. Everything went well after the performance, the guys and I had fun at the fair together. But today I had other plans, I wanted to be with Jiminie all day! It will be a super epic date just me and him — turns out he had plans as well.

"Minnie! Do you have a second?" I asked getting excited and anxious. He turned his phone off and nodded his head, glancing at me.

"Sure, what is it princey?"

"I-I was wondering if..." I gritted my teeth nervously and wiped my sweaty palms on my pants. Ugh! Calm down YOONGI! "...If you would like to be my date tomorrow? You know, just a friendly date?"

"Oh... About that, I'm sorry Yoongi. Taehyung asked me the same just now and I said yes."

My smile faded into a frown when he said that, "Oh! Right, right, t-that's fine."

"I'm sorr–"

I chuckled bitterly. "No, don't be sorry. Why would you? I'm just stupid enough to think you would say yes anyway."

"Yoongi no–"

"Save it, have fun with Taehyung."

"Are we really hiding in a trash can right now? 'Cause I swear to god, I'm gonna kill you even if you're a prince." Seokjin whined, swatting flies that are flying unto his face.

"Shhh! They're about to enter the cafe booth!" I placed a finger on his lips to quiet him up. He gawked in disgust making me roll my eyes and dragged him to where they entered.

Yes, I secretly planned to spy on them, no duh. Do you really think I'm gonna give my Jimin away just like that? Hell no! He's mine! I'm sorry Taehyung but a war's a war. And I don't trust my princess with the hands of another man, he should be with me and me ONLY! Luckily, Seokjin agreed to accompany me after bribing him a pink suit to wear in Jimin and I's wedding. Advance thinking.

"There!" I whisper yelled and pointed at my Jimin with Taeshit sitting beside the window. I dragged Jin to a table near them, next to them preferably but unfortunately it was occupied by a group of people,

"Uhm... can we take a sit beside you?" The three males sitting didn't speak and only nodded their – well hidden faces. Weird. Two of them were wearing a baseball caps and the other one wearing a black bucket hat. They all had sunglasses and face masks like Jin and I. Really weird.

A waitress handed us both the menu and we used it to hide our faces. "Are you gonna–"

"Shh, don't blow our cover. Scram!" I gestured her to leave with my palm. She only bowed in a mocking manner before leaving.

"What are they saying?" Jin whispered to me, I furrowed my brows before groaning.

"I don't fucking know! Can't hear it– Oh shit they are laughing! Why is my Jimin laughing with him?! He rarely even smiles at me!" I grumbled under my breath. Seokjin chuckled teasingly, nudging my arm.

We watched them eat for a painful thirty minutes with them laughing and having skinship all the while, my blood is boiling. I didn't even had the time to notice that the three weird men with us weren't at their seat anymore. When they decided to stand up and leave the booth, I immediately dragged Seokjin out as well, keeping our distance.

Now they were heading to the Carousel. Luckily, there was an average sized bush to hide us from their sight. I peeked through the leaves and saw them taking a selfie with the horse they were riding on. I clenched my fist to consume my anger but I shouldn't give up, I've come this far.