Royal twelve

Yoongi

"Have you guys seen Jimin?" I asked the girl near me who was busy fixing their tent. She only shrugged and continued what she was doing. Bitch. Doesn't she know she's talking to the fucking prince?!

Since the incident happened at the bus, he never uttered a word which wasn't that much weird, he was always silent but now he was just silent silent, did that make sense? I just want my Jimin back to normal, I'm worried about him.

"Hyung! Have you found Jiminie hyung yet?" Jungkook asked, popping out into my side, panting heavily.

I shook my head anxiously, "Not yet Kookie, how 'bout the others?"

"No luck hyung, said he might have gone to the woods."

W-Woods...? I turned my head to the said location, it was screaming horror movie all over. Minnie is in that dark and scary forest, all alone. What if he got lost?! What if he was murdered by a masked man holding a chain saw?! Hang in there Jimin! Your prince is gonna rescue you! But holy shit, I'm scared as fucking hell too!

"I hope not. Let's keep on looking hyung!" I nodded my head and we split up once again in hopes to find Jimin before nightfall.

"Minnie, you okay?" He only nodded and stick beside me when we arrived at the camping spot. I offered to carry his bag and he agreed to my surprise, normally he would refuse saying that he can handle himself perfectly. It's not like him to act this way.

We huddle up with our classmates, Lee was talking up front. "Okay class, I expect you to behave during this camp. Remember, you'll always be monitored so don't go and do something you'll probably regret alright?"

"Yes sir!" We shouted in unison.

"You're dismissed. Good luck!" He waved goodbye and we all dispersed going to set our own camps.

I held Jimin's hand tightly not wanting to separate from him, he didn't pull or shout at me like he would. I'm starting to feel worried about his sudden change, I'm not used to it. I tugged his hand as we walked around the place. Fortunately, we saw five familiar faces nearby. They were shouting at each other even though they were just a meter apart.

I chuckled catching their attention. "Hey guys."

"Oh! Yoongi hyung!" Namjoon shouted and waved happily. I greeted him back with a small nod.

"You guys came! We were waiting for the two of you." Seokjin hyung smiled and took the handbag from my shoulder.

I gave him a confused look. "You were waiting for us?"

"Silly. You're staying with us of course! Jimin has always been hanging out with us every time we camp. And now, you are too!"

"R-really? I'm not sure I still have space inside your tent though." I quietly uttered.

"No! You're very much welcome here! When you entered our club, you became our family and family treat each other well." Namjoon butted in, draping an arm around Seokjin.

I gave them a teasing stare. "Okay. Thank you for that. By the way, when did– this happen?"

The two look at each other before pulling away almost instantly, blushing deep red. "N-no! Nothing!"