Royal four

Jimin

"What do you think you're doing?"

I saw him gulp and slowly retrieved his hand from my desk. I rolled down my blanket and bed and wore my baby blue fluffy slippers. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Speak princey."

"U-uh I was just- stealing your homework?"

"And why? Didn't you do yours? Oh of course not!" I sarcastically laughed and snatched the papers lying on the wooden table away from his reach. "What made you think you can steal my work huh?!"

"So I can copy it then?" He asked in confusion.

"What?! You can't copy it either!"

"But you said I can't steal it so... I can copy it right?"

"Ugh, you're hopeless." I went back to my bed and settled myself in the sheets. Until I noticed mister your-dumb-highness haven't left from his spot yet. "What are you still doing here princey?"

"Jiminie! Come on! Help me with this 'story of him' so I can get my precious sleep already and so I can pass!" He pleaded, wearing a pout. Why is this boy so annoying?!

"What 'story of him' are you talking about dumb-o?" I lifted a brow.

"Uh, duh! His story! Our homework hello? Have you not been listening to class? God, and I thought you were the smart one." He threw his arms in the air. "Good thing that goof teacher didn't add 'her story' or else it will be so much worse for me!"

"What are you ta— I'm not gonna even bother." I facepalmed and shook my head slightly. Poor guy, he really needs some mental help. Okay Jimin, just this once, let's help princey out! Because I'd feel guilty not to help a kid with a brain like the size of a pea.

"Alright. I'll help you out. And for the record, I am the smart one." He smiled happily and cheered a bit. "But firstly, it's history not 'story of him'."

"Huh? That's what I said."

Calm down Jimin, calm down.

👑👑👑

After teaching our whole lesson all over again, he finally understood it. After repeating it for five times, I'm actually kinda proud– of myself, I'm such a great goddamn teacher!

"So technically it's the story of anyone from the ancient times and not just 'him'?" He asked in a not-so-sure tone.

The two of us where on top of my bed, his belly facing the mattress with his two elbows supporting his top chest upward. I was sitting criss cross way, a pillow on top of my lap.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes.

"Great! Thanks for helping me with our homework Jiminie!"

"Wait, where are you going?" I stopped him from getting up from my bed.

"Bed? It's kinda after midnight right now, you should too." He smiled warmly before patting my head. I scoffed and pulled him back to the mattress.