Royal twenty

Yoongi

"Okay we have to move this there– oh wait! It's better here! And take all the ugly stuffs to the garbage!" Suran ordered my royal housemaids here and there with her bossy voice, it was taking the whole damn day. I mean, sure, I order everyone around here all the time but I should be the only one allowed to do that! And because princess loud-mouth here, I didn't even go to school because of her, I didn't get to see how my Jimin is doing.

Everything is a fucking mess! She arranged everything in my room and all, saying it was unorganized and unprince-like! What does she know?! She doesn't even know when to shut her goddamn mouth! She acts like she's the boss of me, of everyone! I don't know how much more of this I can take!

I didn't even sleep last night just so I won't get to sleep beside her. Eww! Me and her on the same bed? Fuck no! I stayed up, making another song on my laptop, I recently had this habit of writing songs whenever I could.

"Then let's move these stupid black pigs at the trash next!" My eyes went big when she pointed her finger at my second most important thing on my life (The first is Jimin ofc), Kumamon.

"What?! No! He is staying here in my room!" I stopped the maids who were about to grab my babies and throw them at the garbage bag.

"Oppa," She gave me a plastic cute smile. "These black pigs doesn't suit you, it's so childish. We have to throw them away, imagine what the people would think if the see you have these?"

"So? Who the fuck cares?! Bitch I am so done right now, get out of my room!" I angrily stomped my feet and pointed my finger on my door.

"But–"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out!"

She pouted and nodded her head, leaving with my maids. "And it's a bear hoe, not a pig. Stupid bitch ass!"

When the door was closed, I buried my face in my palms and groaned as I threw myself on my bed. I felt the soft mattress on my back that made me calm a tad bit. A faint memory of me, Jimin and Jihoon appeared on my head. We were laughing and enjoying every second. I miss them. How I wish that time stopped in that moment.

I fished for my phone at my pocket and dialed Jimin's number.

Princess Minnie calling...

There were three rings before he picked up the call. "How many times do I have to tell you?! He's not my fucking husba–"

"Jiminie?"

"Oh it's you– I mean, Hey, stranger calling my number, this is definitely a recorded message and it's clearly not me trying to run away from a conversation from a certain someone. Please fuck off, don't call ever again and don't leave a message. Tooooooot!"

I almost laughed at what he was trying to do. "Minnie, I know this is not a recorded message."

"–Toootyesitistoooot!"

"Listen Jimin I'm trapped here! I can't get out please believe me! I badly want to see you right now and just be with you forever. But I can't leave nor cancel the arrangement but I swear I'll handle it – somehow, just please I need you to believe me."

"–ToootIdon'tcaretoooot!"

"Jimin, remember that I love you and you're the only person I'll love."