Royal sixteen

Jimin

The day is almost here. It's only a day away and the moment we've been preparing for our whole life, is on the grasp of our hands. The royal fair in Min empire! And we're this close to performing in front of everyone!

"So, are we all set? Are the songs ready? Are the mics working? What else– the stage?! Is it all done? I swear to god I will–"

"Calm down bab– Joon. We're fine, you're fine. You've already checked them yesterday remember?" Jin hyung placed a hand on his shoulder to which the younger relaxed to.

Wait did he just almost said 'babe' to Namjoon hyung?

"Yeah hyung, can't you just chill for a second? Look around! People are working their asses out for the booths!" Taehyung pulled Jungkook's arm while his other hand pointing down to somewhere while cracking out loud. "Kookie look! That guy just tripped on a rock! What a loser!"

"Pfft! True, the box he's holding just flew away!" The two laughed together, watching out the window of our club room. Those two really.

I sighed and rested my chin on my palm, "Where is princey?"

"You tell us! We still have to polish our dancing since you two keep on absenting during practice hours!" Hoseok scoffed, his feet crossed over on top of the table.

"Well sorry, we had to babysit for a requirement, our job shifts and the annual camp came along. It's not our fault." A snort came out from my lips, blowing my bangs to the side.

"Oh you mean Jihoon, your adopted son with Yoongi? Or the way you two flirt like everyday, every time in your work? Or at the camp, where you two caught having a small campfire date at midnight? Yeah, you both enjoyed it."

"It wasn't a date! And how did you know all about that?!"

"It's all over your website Jimin, didn't you know?" Jin hyung butted in, handing me his phone. I shook my head and grab ahold of the mobile.

"Yoongi-Jimin daily news

YoonMin4lifeu
Yoongi and Jimin announced to adopt a son at a certain adoption center once they graduate and get married! They say that they were tasked to babysit the boy for a day. What happened that the little boy was so attached to this ship as if they were his own parents? Stay tuned!

2.5k likes 1.7k comments 1k shares

MinJiminJAMS
OMG! The Annual Camp this year is the best! At 12:07 a.m, two guys were spotted having a small campfire while eating marshmallows! (Picture below) One boy had blonde hair and the other had blue! It's f*cking Yoonmin! Stick around for more!

2.1k likes 1.4 comments 900 shares

More posts..."

"Holy fuck..." I whispered softly, staring at the device intently. How are they are shipping us?!

"Damn! I knew it!" I heard someone say beside me. I jolted up from my seat. I see Yoongi giving me a wide grin before enveloping his arms around my waist and planting his chin on my right shoulder.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I said I knew they were shipping us. I mean who wouldn't? I'm handsome and hot, you're beautiful and sexy. We're perfect!" He grinned, scooting his face closer mine making me tense up. "Don't you think so?"