Royal fifteen

Jimin

"How stupid can you be?"

"Me? Stupid? I didn't want to go in that stupid camp! You were the one who forced me!"

"Excuse me? You had a choice, it's not my fault."

Camping ended a day ago and magically princey caught a fever. It was funny because he didn't even do much. He didn't cook, he didn't play games and activities, nothing. I guess he was just not used to it.

"Here eat this." I handed him the fresh boiled soup.

"Thanks, I needed it." He took a sip before coughing in an odd way, checking his watch. "When are they coming?"

"Who's who coming?"

"U-uh no one–"

The door bell rang. I averted my gaze and went to the door, surprised to see who I saw. "We're here to give Prince Yoongi the emergency sickness medication."

"He's in the... couch?" I hesitated to answer. How did they know he was sick? And why are they even here?

Wait... did he really called the palace in?!

As if a lightning passed, the royal workers were already inside and fixing the house. Putting red and gold cloths everywhere and royal-looking foods and things. What made me even more surprised was three young pretty women entered dressed in a maid uniform.

"Uh, what's going on here?" I rested my hands on my hipbone and raised a brow at the guy who was having fun with the three maids even flirting with them, who were feeding him grapes and other fruits, setting aside the soup I just made. What a grateful asshole.

He chuckled, "Oh, I forgot to tell you that when I get sick, I get a special treatment from the palace. It's an exception from the rules."

This is so stupid.

"But you're not even that sick! It's just a cold for pete's sake!"

He click his tongue in a playful manner, "But technically, I'm still sick in general."

I grumbled and stomped my feet. Anger rising up my body, "Oh you know what? I'm tired of your shit, good luck with your royal treatment. And I hope you choke on that."

"W-wait–" I left the house wearing only my lousy pants and tank top. Gotta go somewhere, where there's no princey around.

Yoongi

"W-wait Jimin!" The door slammed shut, cutting me off. Great, what an ass move Yoongi.

"Your highness, don't get I wrong but you don't need that riff raff. We is here for you~" One of the maids said flirtatiously making me gawk a bit. She traced a finger under my jawline.

"Yes Prince Yoongi, us are more prettier than him. He's nothing compared to we." Another one smirked, shoving a grape inside my mouth.

But you're not him.

"Forget that slut, you doesn't need him."

Okay that's just it!

I angrily stand up from the couch leaving them dumbfounded. I glared at the three whores who looked scared already. I gritted my teeth, "Shut it. You are the sluts here bitches."

"That boy you just talked shit to is gonna be my queen. He is perfect the way he is, intelligent, kind, gorgeous, and not to mention hot. He has better ass than you bitches." I snapped, they shivered in fright. "Oh before you even try and speak to me next time, make sure you correct your grammar. It's annoying,"