Royal thirteen

Yoongi

"Ow ow ow!" I hissed when the cotton with alcohol reached my deep wounds.

"Stop moving princey! It'll hurt more idiot!"

When the others found us, me on Jimin's back while wounded, they panicked and quickly lied us down inside the tent. Jin hyung scolding me because I never told anyone I'll enter the woods. They never accepted my apology.

Right now, Jimin was curing my wounds. The others circling around us, offering me food and water, even some good books to read. "Seriously guys, I'm fine. Go to the camp fire with the rest."

"No! Young man, I don't care if you are the prince! I'm still older than you which means I'm obligated to look out for you! Oh my god what would the palace will say to me if they found out?!" Jin hyung blabbered continuously, pointing his hand violently.

"Calm down hyung, it's just a wound. It's not like he's dying." Namjoon quietly muttered beside him, sitting in criss cross.

"No it's not–"

"Uhm actually, it really is Jin hyung." I butted in. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Okay okay, we'll just leave you two here. After Jimin finishes, you have to rest here alright?" I smiled and bobbed my head. "Jimin stay here with him,"

"Sure thing."

"Bye Yoongi hyung! Rest well!" Kookie bid and waved happily leaving the tent. Hoseok and Taehyung said at the same time, "Get well soon!"

"Thanks." I smiled. Seokjin hyung gave me one last worried look before patting my head and went out together with Namjoon who gave me a slight nod.

"Are you okay?"

"I should be the one asking you that." He chuckled, wrapping a bandage around it before finishing.

"Well I'm fine, as long as you're here. With me." I grinned but he only punched my head lightly with a faded smile. "Aren't you gonna kiss me?"

"What?"

"My wound, they say it heals faster through love and guidance."

"Psh as if."

I pouted, "Just one?"

"No." He strictly said, throwing me a pillow to use. I caught it on time when it was about to reach my face. When I pulled it down, I almost shrieked when Jimin placed his palm on my lips and leaned down to kiss me. Only the difference was the hand was blocking our lips together.

I smile slowly formed when he pulled back blushing slightly. "H-happy now?"

"I'd be happier without the hand." He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Well if you were more careful you're not in pain right now."

"Well if I didn't like you, I wouldn't be either." I stated back. His blush was getting deeper as he looked down to try to cover it.

My eyes went wide when he suddenly slapped me across my cheek. "That's for being too stupid to follow me in the forest."

"And this is for looking out for me. Thank you." He smiled and slowly leaned in and in a blink of an eye, our lips were touching once again.

And right then I knew, I didn't like Jimin. I love him.

👑👑👑

Jimin

"Hey! What are you doing?!"