Royal eight

Yoongi

"Okay so, your second task for this class is set!" Everybody kept quiet, waiting for Mrs. Kim to continue talking. "Babysitting a toddler for a day, a whole 24 hours."

I felt a thousand bricks hit my head. What?! I can't even take care of myself, how can I babysit a rugrat?! "The main purpose of this is to know how to be good at parenting. It's like an early preparation for your future. You will take good care and monitor the kid well, if ever you mishandle them, you fail."

The class gasped, worry visible on their faces. "At the orphanage, they will provide a watch monitoring what the kid is feeling. Sad, scared, happy and all that until the end of the task. Your main goal is to make them feel loved, if you do, you'll be graded highly. It doesn't matter what you do to them to make them feel loved, you could do whatever. They will be the one assigning the child to you."

"Because I'm lazy to think of pairings, the one beside you will be your partner. Boy or girl, let's not be sexist shall we? I mean let's face it, we're on the modern world, gays and lesbians are everywhere." The lady smirked before taking a chalk and started to scribble words on the board. "This is the orphanage we'll be getting the kids at, be there or you fail. You hear me?"

"Yes ma'am!" The class yelled in unison. A mixture of excitement and anxiety.

Mrs. Kim waved her hand, "That's all, I have a meeting today so take the rest of the time planning the task with your partner. Goodbye."

When she left, everybody got noisy doing their own thing. I rolled my eyes and turned my head to Jimin who was busy writing something on his notebook. I poked his arm, "Minnie, what are you doing?"

"Nothing you're concerned about."

I frowned and lifted myself higher, taking a peek but he caught me on the act. "Tsk, mind your own business princey." He spoke and covered what he was writing away from my sight.

"No fair. Tell me!"

He sighed before closing the notebook shut. "Fine. It's a planner, I listed a couple of things that kids might want to do."

"As expected, you're so smart Minnie!" I ruffled his hair slightly before grinning from ear to ear.

"It's just normal, most especially if I'm partnered to someone like you. Doesn't know a thing about the simplest things." He shook his head slowly, clicking his tongue.

"Yeah— Hey wait! That was mean!" I pouted. He laughed before standing up, flicking my forehead after. I winced. "Ow! Where are you going?!"

"It's lunch time, duh."

"It's still lunch time?! Goddamn! Clock moves so slow!"

"Welcome to our world." Jimin sarcastically replied making me groan heavily.

"I really miss my throne at the palace! I swear I might even kiss it!"

"Then kiss it for all I care."

I chuckled, "Don't worry Chim, you're still my first choice to kiss other than anything else."

"Eww! Just gross!"

👑👑👑

Here we were standing in front of a very modern looking orphanage. Everything was so in order, It was almost just like a house of a rich person. I grinned and pulled Jimin's wrist quickly going inside.