EXTRA|Would You Rather

So this is a short segment that involves our fellow characters.

T: Would you rather, bite your fingernails or toenails?

Janna : Can I say both? Like I've done the toenail thing countless of time.

Jackie and Star :Ewww, what the heck!

Janna : I had no nailcutter! I was obviously desperate!

Jackie : Fingernails. They seem more appealing than toenails.

Star :Fingernails. Anyway I do it on a daily basis, it's like my weird habit of doing so.

Vincent : None please.

Janna :You have to wussy!

Vincent : I don't care.

Marco : I never said I'd answer, you pratically forced me into this.

Holly : Because I don't want to be a killjoy--plus this is just a game, we're not gonna seriously do it so I'll choose fingernails.

T : Would you rather not shower for a week or not change clothes for a week?

Star :Not change clothes. Atleast I've taken a bath rather than not.

Janna : Not shower. I've done that alot of times in the summer. I was too lazy to take a bath.

Jackie : Not change clothes. Not taking a bath/shower makes me feel disgusting.

Vincent : I would not take a shower for a week. Ha! You didn't say I couldn't take a bath didn't you?

Marco : . . .

Holly : Anything would do, I can pratically survive it.

T : Would you rather be extremely wealthy, but marry someone you don't love or be unfortunate/not rich in life but you marry the one you love?

Janna : First one. Who needs love anyway, in the end love is the one that destroys us.

Jackie : Second choice. We don't live forever, we have to cherish while we're living and it would be pointless to live with fortune but with someone we don't love.

Star : I would rather be not wealthy to be with the one I love.

Vincent :I won't answer that. It's not like you knew my future anyway.

Marco : If she's worth it, then I'm willing to be with her no matter how unwealthy we are. Frankly, she's worth it.

Holly : I'm not gonna marry someone and that's final.

T : Would you rather have the superpower to be invisible, or to have the ability to read minds?

Vincent : Easy. Invisibility, just because if I'm in a situation I can just make myself invinsible.

Star :Read minds. So I can tell what everyone is thinking right away.

Janna : Reading minds.

Jackie : Reading minds.

Marco : Being invisible, so that I can check if she's being faithful or not.

Holly : Both. Why? It's my choice.

T : Last one. Would you rather see the future or the past?

Marco : What would be the purpose of our existance if we would see our future.

Star : The past. So I can remind myself on the things I need to improve on.

Janna : Future. Seeing the future might make me fearful because there might be alot of things that might happen but you have to be prepared.

Jackie : The past. It makes me sentimental.

Vincent : The past. It doesn't matter if you see your future because it changes the moment you had seen your future.

Holly : The future. I would like to know what profession I'd take.