BND|Cat And Dog

C H A P T E R  E L E V E N -
C

A T  A N D  D O G

I was very fortunate that I arrived home safely without being ran over something.

My mind was all over the place as I walked carelessly like a lifeless statue finding it's way.

I couldn't even believe it myself that he had kissed me. I don't want to jump into conclusions, but I can't help but think that he might like me. A giddy grin was placed on my lips like a permanent reminder of our first kiss.

I sighed, how could I face him tomorrow when I would eventually find my eyes on his lips? Should I also pretend that nothing happened between us or do I urge him to tell me what was his motive on spontaneously kissing me in front of everyone?

It would make me sound desperate and pathetic, so I guess no.

"I'm hom----"

I froze. What was going on? I watch in front of the doorway as my parents  ran back and forth in fast pace. Countless of luggage  was in front of my view and it couldn't be!

"Mom. . Dad. . .are you going away?" I questioned slowly, trying to suppress my dismay.

They stopped and faced me."Hey darling," they faced me innocently, trying to appeal to me when they both know I'll despise them.

"Both of you?" I immediately went straight to the point and they both scratched their heads and nodded slowly.

"But you know I've never been home alone!" I cried, my eyes quivering in fear. I've always thought that this house had ghosts and the thought of noises creeping and making once I found myself on my bed lying down, hands carressing my face, pulling me down on the bed--was nightmare fuel.

"Star, you don't have to worry, Marco will be here," Mom tried to reassure me but that just made it worst.

Marco? I'd rather be with the ghosts then spend it with the devil himself.

Hah! She trusts him? What if he takes action against my will? What if he kills me or . .kisses me? But that's tempting.

"WHAT?!" I screeched.

"Darling, me and Marco's parents would be on a trip together. Think about it this way, you could be a bad girl and throw a party or have sleepovers," mother flashed a mischievous smile at me.

She went closer to whisper something in my ear. "---Or you could win Marco's heart."

My eyes buldge..h-how did see know? but she only grinned wider and picked up some of their suitcases.
"Well we're gonna go or we'll be late."

My mother adds. "Don't forget to eat the food I stocked up in the refrigerator and take care!"

///

"Why are you here?",I groggily asked once he sat down on the couch the opposite to mine. Just because we kissed doesn't mean anything's gonna change, no romance, no lovey-dovey things.

"Isn't it obvious I'm gonna like live here".

"I don't need you, I'm  fine by my own",I crossed my arms.

"Then if that's the case then I'll go",He rose from his seat turning his body towards the door when I held his hand.

He turned to look at me."What?".

"I was kidding, don't go!!",I wailed, gripping on his hand tighter not letting go.

He smirked."Okie dokie".

///

"Give.me.the.remote",He spoke in syllables glancing at me with a threatening gaze.

I placed my hands on my hips,the remote on my right hand."No, I want to watch Wedding Crashers, they say it's good and I want to watch it---plus it's my house,my house,my rules".

"I'll go".

"No!!".

"Hand me the remote or I'll go?",He snickered.

I sighed in defeat."Here",I lumpily (if that's a word) handed him the remote.

"Sucker",He flicked my forehead.

"Swallower",I retorted.

///

"Can you--like stop watching The Walking Dead, I hate that",I whinned.

"Tch.Just go to bed and shut up",He hissed.

"Come on",I tugged his shoulders.

He glanced at me."Fine".

My eyes beamed with joy."Really?".

"No".

I slumped on my seat."I hate you",I murmured in a whisper so he won't hear it.

Sadly, he heard it."Love you too".

I groaned."I don't want to go to bed but I'm tired so like can you just wake me up when you're done watching that awful, horrendous show?".

Silence.

Well whatever. I positioned myself comfortably on the couch as I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

///

I woke up like it was a beautiful day. It was Saturday, the day that I've always dreamt for. I yawned and stretched my arms so wide when it landed on a particular thing. I froze, my hands on mid-air before turning my eyes on the mysterious thing.

I turned my body facing the opposite side, a brunette's hair sticked out from the blanket and when I rubbed my eyes. I let out a loud shrill.

"Ughh, what the hell",Marco groaned,irritably pulling his blanket up to his face, I quickly roll out of bed and looked at my body if I was naked.

I know, it was stupid but I had to make sure. I mean he wouldn't have slept beside me if something hadn't happened.

I ran to the nearest bathroom and washed my face with the coolest water, my mind was awaken and so was my thought that I slept beside Marco.

I wonder why he did.

Don't forget to vote and comment.