BND|Dumb Blonde

C H A P T E R  S I X -
D U M B  B L O N D E

"So, what am I gonna act as?" I asked, resting both of my palms under my chin.

Holly, the only sensible and smart girl in our group, glared at me and took a deep breath. "I'm still thinking and while you all are relaxing there mind telling me some ideas for this fucking  drama."

"Romeo and Juliet?" Bewford, the round kid that always chew his, pencils suggested.

"Didn't you just heard what that hag said? It's supposed to be ORIGINAL," Holly widened her eyes.

"Are you on your period?" Jace, the jerk kid on the class sneered.

"No!" she replied defensively, her cheeks flushed red. Judging by her expression, it's affirmative.

She pulled out some of her hair in frustration. "Fuck my life. I hate this."

"Chill dude," Ary, the girl who acts like an emo, butted in softly. "Just because you think we're hopeless doesn't mean we can't offer help."

"She's right Holly, maybe some of us are not that academically smart but this is a challenge to prove that even if we are not all smart we can still produce a beautiful production and the knowledge inside of someone is not the reason for a downfall," Janice spoke and I clapped my hands in awe.

"Okay," Holly broke into a helpless smile. "If I'm stuck with you all, then I have to give my best shot."

"We'll prove that we can win!" she screeched tenaciously.

"Yeah!" the rest of the members followed.

///

"Where's Vincent?" that was the first thing I asked when I arrived at our casual table, then my eyes roamed to my two friends.

"He's absent," Jackie spoke non -chalantly and continued scribbling something in her notebook.

"Maybe he's sick," Janna chimed in whilst trying to pry into what Jackie was writting. I sat there staring at them and heaved a sigh. What could Vincent be doing?

"Anyway, what are you playing on the drama?" I errupted the silence that lingered.

Jackie's eyes turned to face me."I'm Heather; the sass and cool girl."

"I'm Naida, a cool ass girl that fights back if her bestfriend gets picked on," Janna smirked.

"Who are you playing then?" they said in unison.

I shrugged my  shoulders. "Dunno, maybe some magical girl or an extra."

"Marco and Vincent are in the same group with you right?" Janna smirked, wriggling her eyebrows with a mischievous glint as I clearly see where she's heading for.

"That's so lucky, you have two guys fighting over you!" she chimed.

"Vincent doesn't like me," I protested my cheeks bright red. After the sleeping incident at my house, we both talked and they concluded that Vincent had a crush on me.

I, of course, denied any accusations because I can't see myself with Vincent nor vice versa. It's like incest, because Vincent is like the brother I never had.

I was already dealing with a handful of problems and Vincent liking me is not helping the weight of my predicaments.

///

"Can you hurry up?" Marco tapped his foot impatiently, his voice laced with frustrations that restrained to vent out.

"Why are we here?" Liam questioned.

Instead of Holly answering, she sat down still, her eyes shut and her mouth closed. She had her fingers intertwined and legs crossed. She flickered her eyes and smiled micheviously.

"I already have plans for our drama," she spoke.

"We are all ten here. Four of you would be the main characters, one would be the stage director, the rest remaining would  be extras or the props and me..I would be the director and scriptwriter as per usual," she flipped her hair.

"Bewford and Jace would be extras."

"Arina and Jade would be assigned for the props."

"Ary will handle be the stage director."

"I will be the narrator, director and scriptwriter."

"You may be wondering why I will handle the major work, but to remind you I like the difficulty and molding the drama in my own perspective," Holly continue to ramble on like she's  taking a speech in front of other people.

"Janice, would be Beatrice--in the drafts that is temporarily; Beatrice is headstrong, tough and knows how to speak through her words and ways."

"Vincent, would be Theodore; he is the type of guy that is kind to others, sweet and sensitive."

"Marco, you will be Zyke; you are tough on interiors, cold but you  care for your family so much you would  do everything."

"Star," her eyes darted to mine and my heart pounded on my chest. I was sweating because I was anxious what my role was.

"You are Jenny, the dumb blonde and  bestfriend of Beatrice."

My whole world shattered. It didn't help that I was the dumb blonde but the fact that I was just a side character. What about my romance between two guys? Curses.

Don't forget to vote and comment.