BND|Like

C H A P T E R  F I F T E E N -
L I K E

"Good morning," I half-heartedly greeted, not even bothering to look at him.

Silence.

It was as if I was talking to the wind. I'm certain we feel the same right now but I had to break the tension and he ignores me? He doesn't even have the right to be mad at me when he started everything! I'm so tired of him; why couldn't I realize that chasing for this heartless brunette was futile? It's like chasing a fast-paced motorcycle with only a bicycle.

The bicycle can only catch the motorcycle if the signal is red. It's only for a short period before it scrams away. It's exactly how I describe me and Marco; sometimes I get so close to him and then it he just becomes distant.

I stared at his back. He was sitting right-up from the couch, watching some bull shows that I couldn't give a crap about. It's still a mystery why he's here when he should be at his home. I don't  need him, I can manage. Anyway I could try being independent for once.

"When are you going home?" I blunted rudely.

I was expecting him to sneer and say something that ticks me off but all I get is a cold shoulder. I've had enough and so I marched my way in front of him, covering the screen with my body, my arms crossed as I shot a brow at him. "What the  hell is wrong with you!"

His eyes weren't even facing my eyes! His eyes stayed at the same direction when he stared at the screen before I intefered. His eyes were so dull like I couldn't reach him.

"Talk damn it!" I screech, feeling myself boil in anger.

He stood up from his position and was about to walk himself to the door when I dashed and stood in front of him. His height was still towering against my short figure and he looked at me with the harshest eyes ever.

"Move," he coldly spoke, threatening me with his alluring, hazel eyes.

It was so cold and distant that I was taken aback. It was cold and heartless that I shivered from the coldness.

My eyes stared at him in shock and while he tried to push me aside, I grabbed his arm."You don't even have the right to be mad right now," I toned down.

"Then where the hell did you go?" he glared at me.

I released a deep breath.

"I went to a blind date," then I watch as his hands were curled into fists.

He snickered bitterly. "Was it fun? Spreading your legs to other guys?"

I released my hold from his arm and instead swung that across his cheek, earning a loud slap. He stares at me with his cheeks turning red. "I'm not a slut!"

There was no point in hiding anymore. If I wanted to forget him and all this then I have to confess everything that I feel. It would  be better for us and so that I won't be aching, longing for  his affection like a hopeless person.

"I tried so hard to forget you," I grit my teeth. "--no matter what I do, I just can't and it frustrates me."

I smiled bitterly. "He gave me some advice," I trailed off and released a shaky breath. "--and I was right... that you would never like me. You're so mean and harsh that I couldn't even understand why I liked---no, loved you."

My breath became shaky. "Maybe it was because I was so blind in love that I couldn't see nor snap out of it. But I'm tired of it."

"You like toying with my emotions, you're only using me for your entertainment and you kissed me so that I would have false hope and then for you to use that as your big blow in hurting me," I continued, feeling every emotion come bursting through me.

I laughed bitterly. "But you what? I finally realized before you could hurt me deeper  than you ever did in the first place."

I jabbed a finger at his chest. "You're the sickest person I've ever met. You're so vile that I couldn't even stand you anymore--yes I loved you Marco but it doesn't mean you would use that to toy with my feelings!"

Tears streamed down my face, the tears I tried to swallow because I didn't want to cry in front of him."I'm glad I'd realize how heartless you are and so that I could forget these bullshit feelings."

"I'm sure you're happy that I would be finally leaving you alone," I sniffed, letting out a small smile as to have at least some dignity for myself.

"I'm h---"

"SHUT UP!" he roared, eyes brewing in anger as he slammed his hand beside my head, making me trapped.

I was taken aback by his outburst. "How dare you shut me up!"

"You're lying, you would  never love anyone beisdes me!" he snickered, but I could see pain finally evident in his eyes.

"I can!" I challenged him.

"You're  a hideous bea--hmph!"

I let out a sound when his lips crashed against mine a little too brash. My eyes widened as he deepened the kiss with his lips moving against mine in urgency. I was frozen.

I didn't know what to do. He suddenly snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. My heart was pounding so loud it was defeaning. I couldn't help but like how his lips moved against mine; it was slow and I could feel his emotions pouring through. I was scared but I shakily lifted my hands to caress his cheek.

A tear carelessly trickled from my eyes. I closed my eyes and slowly followed the rhythm of his kisses as we moved in sync. I was lost. It was too hard to resist.

So is this why people liked to kiss? I could understand why though.

We pulled apart when we ran out of breath. I looked away, my cheeks fuming red and I felt so breathless my legs were turning into jelly. Why did I even succumb to his kisess?! I was such an idiot.

I couldn't find myself to face him. "And I thought you were over me, I guess you weren't."

And before I could open my mouth he pulled me into a swift kiss on the lips.

Don't forget to vote and comment.