Consulting Daddy

Hi, everyone! 

Just before this oneshot starts, I would like to announce that updates are going to be slow from now on. 

I feel really bad about not uploading often and for making people with requests wait so long, but I don't have much spare time. 

I'm so sorry, but I can't change that. I hope you understand and aren't too mad at me for it.

Requested by AmericanHero1918

<♥>

Week 3

Your eyes fluttered open, blinking against the sudden invasion of light. It took you a moment to process it, but within seconds, your eyes were blown wide and you rushed out of bed, heading to the bathroom. 

You fell onto your knees, directly in front of the toilet and vomited into the bowl, only just managing to get there in time. 

Your hectic awakening had lured Sherlock out of his sleep, as well and worried him well enough to run after you. As soon as he entered the bathroom and saw your weak form trembling and shaking as you threw up, he sat down on the edge of the bath, pulled your hair out of your face and gently massaged your back to make the nausea and accompanied pain as less as possible. 

When you finished, you nearly collapsed into the toilet bowl, but Sherlock was quick on his feet and hoisted you up, seating you in between his legs against the bath. 

You moaned softly and closed your eyes, leaning against him. 

''I'm calling you in sick for work,'' he whispered into your hair as he stroked it. 

''Meeting,'' you muttered, too out of it to form full sentences. 

''They can take care of it without you today, Love. You're ill and you're staying home.'' 

You nodded softly and allowed him to pick you up and take you back to bed. 

He got in next to you and held you in a tight embrace. ''Get some more sleep. I'll be here when you wake up.''

Over the course of the day, you felt a bit feverish but overall fine. You had vomited once or twice more, but you didn't have any other symptoms that indicated the flu. 

The majority of the day, you were in bed, letting Sherlock take care of your every need. He was very affectionate and worrisome and despite disliking the position you were in, you most certainly enjoyed his attention. 

By the end of that uncomfortable day, you felt perfectly fine and even went back to work the next morning. You suspected you had eaten some bad food resulting in an upset stomach and thanked Sherlock's care for your quick recovery. 

At the time, you didn't think any more of it. But soon, you would find out that was a mistake.

Week 5

Your foot anxiously tapped on the tiles of your bathroom. Your back was against the bath as you waited for the longest two minutes of your life to pass. 

Last week, you were supposed to have your period. It was always on schedule, on the exact same day each month, but last Wednesday was an exception. 

You hadn't been late or missed a period in years, so nerves instantly struck. Thinking it might've been the stress at work, you waited another week, but when you still weren't on your period, you dashed to the shop after work and bought several pregnancy tests.