The phone call ended.

👑👑👑

For the past few weeks, we have been preparing for the 'epic' royal wedding of the year, that was Suran's description of it. Everywhere you go was hectic, not my style. And ever since then, I have stayed at the palace just for the sole purpose of this, I wasn't even going to school anymore. I haven't seen him for a while, he refuses to answer my calls too, so that's why I'm super bummed out today. I miss him so bad.

The royal wedding was just recently announced yesterday, I didn't know it would be such of a big deal. Everyone was giving me disappointed looks. The only reason we're here now because Suran, being the bitch she was, was pestering me about visiting the school that I'm studying at. And that's why we're here together. It's a good thing she didn't brought her whole maids and guards with her, I actually had to even scold her for bringing ten.

"Omo oppa! This school of yours is really classy!" The annoying squeaky voice I've been hearing for two whole weeks echoed in my ears which I badly want to rip out. I want to hear Jimin's angelic voice again.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and shoved my other free hand on my pocket while she hooked her hand around my other arm.

"Everybody is so cranky here." She whispered beside me when almost all of the students were looking at us with glared and furious looks. She gripped into my arm tightly and buried her cheek into my bicep.

It's your fault whore.

I stopped when I reached my classroom, they were having their class in math. My eyes roamed around for a bit and perfectly landed on Jimin, the person I wanted to see the most. He was writing down notes like he always does. A second later, he paused and looked at my direction, we shared an eye contact for a while before looking away immediately.

Lee soon noticed our presence at the doorstep, "Oh prince Min, so glad you could enter school today."

"Actually professor, I came to give you my temporary drop out letter due to the wedding and all." The two of us entered the room with her face still sticking into my skin like the leech she was.

The class gasped and some even opposed quietly, whispering things to their seat mate. "But why?"

"Uh, royalty reasons." He nodded his head in understanding, reaching for the envelope I was holding. I can't tell them that I'm forced to marry this princess or our country will be doomed if I don't marry her, they'll be terrified.

I glanced at Jimin again and he was scribbling randomly at the paper, probably faking it to avoid me. I sighed deeply, I'm back to square one, Jimin hates me again. Then a pointy nail poke my cheek making me slightly wince. "Oppa, aren't you gonna introduce me to them?"

"Tsk, hell no—" She gave me a threatening look making me gulp slightly.

"Everyone, this is Shin Suran, my fiancée." I said monotonously as she smiled sweetly to everyone.

"Hello! Thank you for taking care of my prince all this while but I'll be taking care of him from now on!" She happily stated gripping into my arm more. The class only replied with nothing but silence.

"Anyway, I have a question your highness. Once you get married, are you not coming back to school?" Lee questioned, breaking the ice inside the room.