~Chapter 25~

Dean's P.O.V

Beauty can only go to those who are worthy. And I've seen ton's of girls with beauty but nun that look like a goddess. Mel didn't even have to try and she was still the most gorgeous thing to walk this earth. I knew before dad said something that she belongs to Brett and if she didn't yet she would have been soon. It may seem like he gets everything but when it comes to his daddy he throws a fit. That's why I agreed to go against him well until they said that they wanted to kill Melody. I knew that soon enough they would force me to kidnap her or kill her. But how does someone in there right mind think about killing a god?

"Dean." I heard dad say. I took out my headphones and punched the bag one more time. I then looked at him. "Where did you bring that girl?"

"Why do you care?" I asked looking back at the punching bag. I knew what he thought and I also know Brett may trust me to watch Mel but to be alone with her was a completely different story.

"Because boy, if you make one wrong mistake Brett will take your life which means I would lose mine. You are my only son. The last thing I want is to lose you. I beg you to be careful. Don't do anything stupid over a girl." He said.

"She isn't just some girl. She's a goddess. She deserves so much more than why he can give her." I said.

"May but I'm sorry life isn't fair my boy." He said.

"Pops relax as much as I like a challenge I know my boundaries." I said. He nodded. When he walked away I felt my anger boil. "Spoiled brat." I mumble kicking the punching bag across the gym. I took out my phone. I dialed a number and waited.

"What." He said.

"Want to come by the gym for a minute? I could use a good workout and everyone here is still in training!"

"Yeah, I'll be there soon." He said.

"Send Mel my love." I pressed. I could hear him growling.

"Don't push it, boy." He said. I chuckled and hung up.

"You make him go crazy you know." I heard from behind me.

"Hey, Kevin." I said. He smiled.

"I came to ask you a few questions." He said.

"Ok, what's up." I said.

"Last night where were you?" He asked.

"At my moms grave, honestly did Brett not believe that?" I asked.

"Well, I found Mel's camera. There was an entry that was from last night but it looked to be in a warehouse. When I clicked on it, it was locked." He said. Good Mel.

"And that has to do with me because?" I asked.

"Well if you were with Mel all night then you should know about it." He said. I saw Brett walk in the door and I tensed up when Mel walked in next to him.

She wore leggings and a sports bra. Her curly hair was now up in a bun and she had on some Nike shoes. Her ass was big for her figure so the leggings made it pop. And her tits were already popping before but now. Shit, I think I'm drooling.

I looked away to my dad who gave me a look. The guy next to him mumbling. "I'd like to ride that all night long." I felt my anger boil. I noticed Kevin walking over to him and grabbed him by his arm up to the mat. I stalked behind them.

"Mel or Brett, which one of you wants to kick his ass?" The guy looked at Mel and smirked.

"How about you sugar?" He asked.