~Chapter 24~

I grabbed her and lifted her up in my arms until her sexy body melted to my touch and her legs and arms wrapped around me. I brought my lips down to her neck and kissed her softly. I began to suck on her neck and purposely created a mark. But I know she liked it because her sexy ass moan was driving me over the top. I brought her to my bed laying only her back on the bed. She looked so sexy laying in my bed.

"Brett, are you mad at me?" She asked. I laid her completely on the bed and rested my forehead on hers.

"I can't ever be mad at you, Mel. I was scared my father had gotten to you." I whispered.

"Are you sure? You seemed pretty pissed." She said. I opened my eyes to stare into hers. I place another kiss to her lips.

"Are you tired?" I asked. She nods.

"Very." She said. I climbed on the bed and pulled her on top of me. I rested my hands on her ass and she sat all the way up. "Do you have something with my ass?"

"You besides the fact that your mine which makes your ass and tits mine?" I asked.

"Really? That's how you see it?" She asked. I moved one of my hands and brought it to her tit.

"That's how I see it." I said. I moved my hand and brought it back to her ass.

"Boss-." Kevin said, walking into my room. I turn to him as he stops talking. "You had me go all around town looking for her when she's been in your bed? Honestly, Brett, if you wanted alone time with her you could have said for no one to bother you I'm pretty sure no one will just walk into your room." He said. I sat up with Mel still wrapped around me.

"You just did." I said. He went red remembering he just walked into my room without knocking.

"Still." He said. I roll my eyes.

"She wasn't in my room the whole time dumb ass." Mel slapped my chest. I turn back to her with a smile. "You can leave now." I said.

"Sometimes I ask myself why do I even bother." He mumbled. He went to walk out my room.

"Thank you, Kevin." I said. He turned around as I looked at him. He gives me a small smile.

"You're welcome." He said. He turns back around to walk out. As he left he hit the light turning it off.

"Good night, Kevin!" Melody said.

"Good night princess!" He said. She smiled looking at me. I laid back down and turned on my side causing her to lay in my line of sight. I wrapped my arms around her. She giggles.

"You're like a teddy bear." She said. I smiled at her as her laugh echoed in my head.

"Good." I mumbled. She leaned into my touch and I kissed her forehead. She leaned up and kissed me.

"Good night." She said. I brought my lips down to hers and placed both my hands at her sides.

"Good night beautiful." I said.