~Chapter 5~

Two weeks passed and tomorrow is my birthday. And Dad was leaving. I haven't seen Brett much but Michael has come by twice so far for the interview. He just talked about how business was going. But nothing I want to talk about.

I'm up in my room on facetime with Creek. He calls every night. He told me about this guy he met, Kyle. That Kyle asked him out. I felt so happy for him. Since he's never had a real relationship so far. I mean neither have I.

"Mel!" Creek said. I looked at the computer screen.

"Huh?" I said.

"You zoned out." He said.

"Sorry, it's just that it's been two weeks and I've gotten nowhere with the documentary," I said.

"Well, start asking questions. I will help you tomorrow when I get there. But hey I have to go." He said. We said our goodbyes and I shut my computer.

"Melody, come down here please!" Dad yelled. I huff and set my computer on my bed.

"Coming Dad!" I ran down the hall to the kitchen. Ron and Tammy were sitting in the living room and Dad was sitting at the dinner table. Suitcases were by his feet and I looked at him. They weren't his suitcases. "Why'd you call me?" I asked.

"Gone two weeks and I still get no hug." I heard his voice and turned around.

"Creek!" I hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back tighter.

"Hey, beautiful." He said. I pulled back and looked at him.

"OMG, I thought you were gonna be here tomorrow," I said. He smiled.

"Your pops made me come a day early." He said. I looked at Dad and gave him a hug. A knock came from the door.

"Melody, sweety will you get that? It's Michael he said he was stopping by to give you an update or something." Tammy said. I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw a very sexy looking Brett. His wet hair was parted as if he hand wrung his fingers through it and his shirt had two buttons at the top that were unbuttoned. He looked very pissed but very sexy. He looked at me and smirked.

"Can you stop checking me out and let me in already." He breathed.

"First, I was not checking you out." He raised his eyebrow. "And second, where's your father? I was told I was getting an interview with him." I said.

"He's running late. I was told to meet him here. Can I come in now?" He asked. I moved away from the door and looked at Creek. Creek smirked as he openly checked him out.

"Come on, let's go to my room and then we'll talk there," I said. Creek gave Brett one more look over before turning back to me.

"Who are you?" Brett asked. He has a jealous look in his eyes as if he completely missed the part where Creek was checking him out. I looked at him.

"Nun of your business," I said cocky. I grabbed Creek's hand and lead him to my room.