Battle of bloods

Dallas's POV

My wolf pounced the enemy who dodged it by an inch. His smiles were only enticing me and I had this annoying itch.

An itch to break his neck once and for all.

As soon as I landed on the ground,my wolf again launched itself on Kyle without wasting anytime who seemed ready to dodge it again as if he was playing with his pet but he was mistaken.

As I flew in the air I shifted back to human and grabbed his leg spinning his body before smashing him on the ground. Nyle was tossed at the far end of the ground still unconscious. I knew I couldn't run to him. It would be fatal for both of us.

Kyle got up laughing. He looked at me and then at my feet.

"I almost forgot I was playing with the alpha." He smirked. His naked form seemed to be gliding in the air as black thick smoke emitted from his body. His eyes were completely black. They were bewitching.

"You are a traitor, Kyle. A murderer. Do you think you'll be alive by the end of this day? You're sadly mistaken." I shouted at him. Kyle slowly walked towards me.

" Don't you think I know that? And who is at fault for all the events that took place four years ago? You can't blame me. You are the one at fault, Dallas. You..." He whispered, "watched your father being killed."

A snarl erupted from within me and immediately shifted into my wolf form.

" I don't think that's a bright idea, alpha." He said, "You're all alone. It's my power versus your weakness. You will die."

I growled at him.

The wind  blew cold and I watched his move. Every shift of his muscles. I had to be cautious or he would hurt Nyle again.

The moment his feet shifted from the ground I ran for his neck. He twisted himself lowering his back on the ground and dodging my fangs. I was ready for another attack but I had forgotten about one thing.
Kyle was no more a normal wolf.

He grabbed my legs so hard, he crushed the bones making my wolf whine. In instinct I locked my jaw on his hand not letting go.

Either he didn't feel anything or my teeth weren't strong enough because he seemed to be smiling as he stared at me. My wolf whined at the pain but I wasn't letting go of his hand.
I was successful in tearing his hand from my legs and smashing Kyle on the ground in front of me. My front paws rested on his neck firmly.

He struggled for a while as blood flowed down his lips and then he was silent.

He chuckled weakly as he stared at my wolf.

" I had never imagined myself in this situation ever. Dallas on top of me was just a mere dream of my teenage self. Mauling me, marking me as you thrusting yourself inside me over-"

"Shut up!!" I shouted slowly turning into my human form. Frown never leaving my face.

" Shut the hell up before I smash your face."

" You cannot do anything, Dallas." He whispered, "This is just the beginning."

I stabbed my hand inside his torso.

He screamed. Screamed in agony and pain. The shield that he had created seemed to disappear and all the wolves woke up slowly.

My betas ran towards me as soon as they woke up. There were screams of terror and fear. Most of the elders were helping each of the wolf escape. I pushed him back to the ground when he tried to get up. Betas caught his arms and legs making it impossible for him escape. Kyle laughed as his blood dripped down his chin.

"I can't believe you. You broke my shield just like that." He said in a mocking voice.  Betas growled all around but with a wave of my hand all were silent.

"Kyle you will be staying in prison for a very short time because I'll make sure you're executed properly. You will be dead before you think of hurting my pack again." I growled gripping Jimmy even more tightly.

He gave a weak laugh and glared at me.

"What makes you think I am here to stay?" He whispered.

Betas gave me a confused and doubtful looks. Before I could confirm what he meant he vanished in thin air.

"What?" I whispered.

And then I felt. His presence behind me. My whole body was tingling with an instinct to protect myself. I could feel the death kiss the nape of my neck. In a millisecond he was going to kill me.

Before Kyle could make a move behind me, someone pushed him away from me. Kyle tumbles down and growled at the person who was responsible for the failure of his plan.

My heart stopped when I saw Nyle panting on the ground.

Kyle's expression changed when he saw it was Nyle who pushed him.

"Saving your husband? What a noble deed. But who's going to save you?" He said with a chuckle walking towards him.

"Nyle get away." I ordered. He turned back and my feet stopped me from moving any further.

His eyes were golden. He frowned at me before looking at Kyle who seemed to be enjoying the moment.

Nyle has his factor awaken. Nyle wasn't a simple werewolf anymore.

"Leave my pack alone. This is between you and me." He said. Kyle tilted his head back as he laughed.

"I still can't believe you are still supporting this good for nothing people. Every time it has to be the Pack. It has done nothing but implied stupid fucking rules on us. Nothing more. And yet you chose them rather than your brother!!!"

"My brother died years ago." Nyle replied."You're not my brother."

"Funny. I was thinking the same thing."

And both of them charged towards each other but as soon as they both collided with each other, they vanished in thin air.

Black smokes emitted from the place they were standing leaving nothing but confusion and chaos with us.

"Where are they?" One of my betas asked.

"It's an Emergency." Gareth said to me putting a hand in my shoulder. "The Luna has been taken."

My Nyle was taken away by my nightmare. What I had feared for a while had come true.

"Dispatch the soldiers in every corner of the territory. Even a faint smell of Nyle should be reported to me." I ordered coming down in my Alpha mode. I walked away seeing no sign of the twins.

"Harold! Get this area secured. All of the citizens get them to the safety den." I shouted to my Betas.

"Elder Gareth, call all the elders and the other Alphas. Tell them it's a Code red meeting." I said.

"Where are you going?" Gareth asked trying to keep up to me.

"To Lady Asberg." I replied walking away, feeling a need to kill someone.

"I need some answers."

**************************************