Messenger Of Goddess

Nyle’s POV

The pack now knew I was their Alpha’s mate and there was a huge controversy on this. Many of the high post betas did not like the idea of having a alpha with no heir. The former alpha had nearly died without giving an heir but they had surrogate and all, Dallas was born. Or so I have heard. Dallas wasn’t all cozy and loving all of a sudden but through is action I knew he had accepted me as his mate. His warm smile every morning was a sign that he and I could have future together.

Right now, Dallas and the council were having a meeting on this thing and I had to present myself in the evening at the dining ground.  The verdict would be given there. It wasn’t that we both were depended on the council’s decision or anything. We both would fight and try to win their acceptance is how Dallas puts it. If I am with my mate I was okay with anything.

“ Don’t worry, Nyle. Its gonna be okay. I am positive.” Said Faro as we looked after the pups. I had formed a special bond with the triplets. They only wanted me to touch them and no one. I was on special duty for them. Whenever Faro tried to carry them, they would create a fuss making Faro whine. They were growing older and older but they had yet to transform in their human form. The day wasn’t far though. I wanted to see how cute they would look. Their facial hair was going slowly away and their muzzle was growing smaller. I was excited like a new parent to see them.

I blushed thinking about having a family with Dallas. It was kind of embarrassing to even think about it.

“ Hey, Nyle you want tea?” asked Faro going into the kitchen. I  nodded bring in more diapers for the the puppies. It was kind of hectic to take care of hundreds of them at the same time. The triplets were crying for me again and I groaned in fatigue. Faro chuckled as he brought us tea and settle in the usual couch. I had brought three of them in my arms because they wouldn’t let me go.

“ Wow, mommy! You are handful!” joked Faro as he made some spaces for the pups too. They squirmed around sniffing or climbing my legs as I sipped my tea.

“ They really want your attention!” he said looking at them. I sighed.

“ They are gonna kill their future parents with this much of energy.” I groaned making Faro laugh.

“ And here I thought you were attached with them.” He said ruffling one of the triplets hair.

“ I am..but with the situation I am in, they deserve much better ones. I don’t think Dallas is ready for any kids right now.” I said snuggling all of them in my chest. “ But that doesn’t mean I will abandon them any second. I will take care of them till they are gone to their homes.”

“ Thats gonna hurt, you know. Bonding makes it really hard..” Faro informed me looking at the sleeping pups.

I smiled at him and nodded. It was going to be painful but until and unless its good for them, I will be happy.

“ Man... and here I thought I was gonna be an uncle.” Grumbled Faro making me laugh out loud.

After a while I left for my house. The moment of truth had arrived and I had to face it. I was just putting on my jacket that the door bell rang. Thinking that it must be Dallas or someone to call me to the dining ground, I opened the door to see an unknown person standing at the porch smiling at me.

“ May I help you?” I asked confused seeing a stranger here.

He smiled as he looked at me. It was flirty smirk but I chose to ignore it.

“ I thought this was Dallas’s house.” He said. His eyes were crimson and had white blonde hair. Only one pack was of this breed.

Amber Pack.