One Red eyed Alpha

Dallas's POV

" Secure the area. Every point from all the directions and I want all of the elders in the council room with the other Betas. Clear?" I ordered my main Beta, Harold.

He nodded and hurried towards the dining ground. I moved hurriedly towards Lady Asberg's dorm. It had been hours since she took Nyle in after he had encountered the Amber Pack's General, Silvius. I knew him, he was one of the bastard I wouldn't hesitate to kill. He wanted to kill me from the time we had been fighting and it pisses me off. He could have killed Nyle and I let my guard down. How could I?

" Alpha, Lady Asberg is ordering your presence." One of the guards said from the front door of my office. I nodded and dismissed him. But Nyle was okay, how? I mean, Silviius would have killed him knowing he was my mate but he didn't. There is something going on with those sick bastards in that pack. Something is coming. I can sense it.

I walked towards her dorm and knocked on her door. Lady Asberg had a grim expression sitting on her couch.

" Where is Nyle?" I asked as I closed the door.

"He is inside. He needs to digest some things in there. Just leave him alone for a while." She said as she formed a scowl on her face.

" Something happened." I stated to her. She nodded.

" Amber Pack is now planning a war. They have a reason behind this war and this time its not going to be easy." She said. I frowned at her and moved towards her.

" But why? You said they had a reason. What reason?" I asked her somehow scared that the answer would create a whirlpool in my mind.

" Nyle will be involved." She said looking at me.

" What?" I snarled. She stood up and folded her arms.

" Silvius met Nyle because of coincidence. He was there to meet you. Talk with you. Warn you." she explained to me.

" Somehow, Silvius got Nyle's scent and figured out he was the next heir to the Factor." She said making me look at her like she had grown two heads.

" Nyle is what?" I exclaimed looking at Lady Asberg with astonishment and shock. " Wait, Wait Wait... you are saying Nyle will become the Next Factor. Like in, He will take your place."

She nodded. I shook my head.

" He is mated. Its impossible." I said more to myself than to her. She sighed and bit her lips.

" Dallas, its not that easy to say. Goddess chose him for a reason and it must be good. Being the mate of the Alpha. Born from the wombs of a Beta blood. He is not just an ordinary kid. He has elements of a powerful wolf. Goddess created him for a purpose." She explained to me with sadness in her eyes.

" Lady.... this, this is not good. He is not ready for anything." I tried to reason, he was just a kid and war was not for him.