Crimson is the color of Love and Danger

Nyle POV

His eyes glinted in the night. His yellow, fiery eyes filled with lust. I wanted to scream but he was my mate and his feral side didn’t scared my wolf. More, he was getting submissive. Dallas was growling lowly as he clenched both my wrists with his big hand. His nails had grown long and were digging inside my skin. His skin had gone hot and he was breathing heavily and there was only moan and grunts from him.

“ Dallas..” I breathed out as he stared at me like I was his prey.

His tongue slowly licked my neck and I arched my back towards him feeling the aphrodisiac pull. I gasped as he bit my neck slowly and sensually. His other hand was sneaking inside my shirt and was slowly reaching towards my right nipple. They had formed peaks as Dallas’s hand reached there. I gasped as he started to pinch it painfully and tugged it slowly.

“ Dallas!!” I shrieked as he played with my nipples with his fingers again and again.

His mouth hadn’t left my neck. He was humping me even though we were clothed.

Oh god!!

Dallas grabbed my shoulders as his teeth grazed my neck slowly. As if taking his time.

Then suddenly, I felt that sudden tingling sensation that flowed through me. My whole body seemed to be in the whole new dimension and had me in awe. Like I was being addicted to this sensation. I was dying and going to heaven. Well, thats what I thought.

Then the pain came.

I screamed and shoved him down. Well, tried to shove him down. He wouldn’t budge from his position and would just growl at me to be still. I began to pant like a thirsty dog as the pain increased by second. I could feel my whole neck getting wet and slippery.

I screamed again with agony and fear. This was not Dallas. This was not the person I loved. I cried in pain as I tried to push him.

“ Stop it!!!” I screamed at him as his crimson eyes glowed in the dark.

Somehow my hand managed to get to my neck and I tried to push his head off my neck but I screamed the life out of me as I looked at my bloody hand. He was killing me!!!!

“ Help!! Somebody help!!” I screamed my last words as I felt the darkness beckoning me.

“ Nyle!!!” I heard someone shout and  it seemed like it was Elder Gareth.

Save me......

Was the last thing I thought of before slipping into a deep sleep.

                                             *************************************

*

*

*

“ I told you I don’t want to talk to you?!!” cried eighteen year old Dallas at me.

I felt so betrayed and so heartbroken that I wanted to cry. He was acting strange lately and was avoiding me.  I tried to talk to him even at the elder’s class but he wouldn’t look at me. I wanted to ask him the reason. My only friend was just avoiding me for nothing, if he hates me I will be lonely. I wish I knew what was bothering him which he was not telling me or anyone.

“ Dallas, please..” I said in a low voice, “ What did I do? Why don’t you want to talk to me?”

“ Enough!!” he screamed at me lunging towards me. I backed away quickly and stared at him with wide eyes.