Dark Bonds

Dallas POV

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful sight, thirteen year old  Nyle kneeling by the river bank searching for something. I softly gasped at the sight making him look at me. His eyes widened and his lips broadened to a beautiful smile. He waved his hands at me, beckoning me.

“ Dal, come here!! I saw the fish I saw a while ago.” He shouted at me stilling waving his hands.

After the fight, he hadn’t call me Dal, let alone Dallas. I missed his way of speaking to me and the way he behaved towards me.

I ran towards him and knelt beside him trying to look at the fish. I saw my reflection and saw I was the sixteen year old guy. I shook my head and laughed.

“ Look, Dal...there!!” he said pointing at the fish. I just smiled looking at his adorable reaction. Wait! Why am I feeling like this? Why am I feeling so attached towards him? I thought it was over... I had explained myself that was over. Then why? What’s happening now?

I looked at him at him to find him staring at him with a sad pout. I sighed and smiled.

“ What happened?” he asked quietly.

“ Huh?” I replied.

“ Is it that now I am a youngling?!” he said leaning on his knees.

“ What?” I said. I was getting confused, what the hell is happening?

“ I won’t give up.” He said and suddenly got up. “ You are my mate whether you like it or not.”

I looked at him to find him with eyes full of blood.....glaring at me. What’s happening?

What’s happening to my Nyle?!!

.

.

The sudden jerk woke me up to find myself covered in sweat and with a hell of a headache.

“ Oww...” I grumbled as I clutched my head. The pain seemed to be subsiding but not completely. I dropped on the bed again.

It was just a dream and weird one to say. I got up for a shower to clear my hazy mind, headache was killing me and felt like my head was about to burst. The shower didn’t do any good so I went downstairs to get some medicine.

“ Good morning.” I heard Nyle’s voice who was wearing a white apron looking like a......wife. I gulped at the mesmerizing view. I shook mentally to clear my head, alcohol was getting the best of me.

“ I have an aspirin for you here. This might do for you.” he said before returning to kitchen. Something wonderful was cooking. The smell made my stomach growl like a dog. He might have heard it or something that he brought some delicious beef stew in a bowl for me.

“ Here, you seem famished. The meeting must had been hectic.” He said bringing some breadsticks and tea.

“ Uhh..” I muttered. He smiled as he sat down waiting for me to take a seat. I sat down after taking the aspirin and stared at the food, delicious food staring back at me.

“ You should start.” He said and I did. And boy, I didn’t stop! It was so delicious. It was so wondrous like I had found the elixir that I needed for my entire life.

“ S-slow down. There is plenty.” He said bringing some more in another plate. I gobbled down the next serving till I was full making him gape with shock.

“ Wow...Y-you were quite hungry.” He said with a nervous laugh. I looked down embarrassed at my behaviour. What would Nyle think of me?

Wait.... I shouldn’t make my heart decide in this matter. No!