My Questions, Your Answers

Update! Update!

*************

The hall went silent at the statement. Dallas tensed beside me and it seemed all the wolves of our pack was on alert. And me.. I was terrified.

The red eyed alpha had a very sly smirk on his face which was of course directed to Dallas.

"You ungrateful little-!!"

Thats all I heard and then Dallas suddenly transformed into his wolf and pounced on the alpha. Elders got up so did the betas. Commotion rose as we only heard tearing of flesh and cracking of bones. I stared to panic.

A black and a brown wolf were on with their fights. They tumbled down the tables and chairs. Betas of both the pack were trying their best to control their respective alphas. I tried to run towards Dallas to stop him but lady Asberg stopped me on the midway.
"Nyle Stop!! He may hurt you." Warned the lady.

"But Dallas he-"

"He can take care of himself. You need to slow down. Please Nyle." Said lady Asberg.

I cringed as I heard more of his cries. Angry ones.

"Dallas stop!!" I shouted as the growls from both the alphas intensified. I just needed my mate safe!

"This ends now!!" Shouted Elder Gareth as he waved his hands towards both the alphas. The alphas were suddenly thrown back at the opposite direction and collided at the wall.

Dallas transformed in his human form panting. His glare constantly at the other alpha.

While the one red eyes alpha laughed as he transformed back to his human form. His red eye glistening as he stared at Dallas.
"Ah...amigo... you just amuse me every time we meet." He stated as he got up refusing any help from his betas.

"Insult Nyle again and I will not hesitate to kill you. Insult my mate again, I will make sure you don't see the next sunrise." Dallas roared.

The alpha stared at my mate without a hint of emotion as if calculating his moves while Dallas glared back at him.
No one dared to make a move.

"Very well. We seem to forget what we are here for." The alpha said gesturing Silvius at his side. Silvius bowed and  walked towards him.

"He has been a baad beta hasn't he?" Said the alpha patting his beta's back.

"Jakov you need to  understand that Silvius has broken few laws here in our pack." Elder Gareth said with a restrained voice.
"And you want to punish him and all." Jakov said smiling and somehow his gaze finding me.

"And also flirting with our new alpha there." He said. Everybody looking at me. I gulped.

"Silvius's threat will not be taken as a joke. We will take immediate actions whether you like it or not. In my grounds no one dares to threaten members of my pack. Amber pack or not." Dallas said in his leader voice. Half naked from the fight.  I sighed as I turned back towards lady Asberg.

"I can gut you all here and now." Jakov snarled suddenly. Growls erupted from the opposing pack.

This time Dallas laughed and stared at Jakov.

"Oh Jakov, this time you are just fucking wrong. This is my land, my people. They can tear you apart limb by limb and they wouldn't even break a sweat!" Snarled Dallas.
This time it was Jakov's time to glare.

"Silvius, are you okay with the situation? Do you think you deserve the punishment? Do you think you are obey the alpha's order?" He asked the beta.