The tale of the Bewitched: Part 1

The story is fictional and anything written here is not related to any person dead or alive (of course). Not written to hurt sentiments of anyone and copyrights stay with me.

Enjoy.
**********************************

"He said to meet him at the riverbank near the border." Nyle said with a smile on his face as he buttoned up his grey polo shirt. "I think he'll forgive me and we'll be friends again."

" Is it?" Kyle muttered as he eyed his brother from his bed. His diary opened in front of his lap and his grip on his pen getting tighter with envy.

" We always used to spend time near that place every Full moon. I am so happy he still remembers, he hasn't spoken to me in months and you know, it was really a.....painful phrase. I don't know why brother but I..I think he's special."

" Hmm.." Kyle muttered again this time closing his diary. He eyed his nails which were turning black unnoticed by his parents or his siblings especially his stupid brother. His powers were flowing deep inside him and that only made him survive this pathetic excuse of a family.

" How do I look, brother?" Nyle asked with a smile on his face. His blushing face just made Kyle want to puke.

" Wonderful. As if ready to be devoured." Kyle said with a forced smile and got up from his bed. Just some hours...just some more hours and he'll be free from all the ties and sufferings of being a pathetic wolf. Only to be submitted to a Dominant wolf to be bred. No, that wasn't his life. No one would rule his life.

Dallas's face flashed on his mind making him shiver. If only....it was him. If it was him he would lay down his life and body in front of him.

Nyle put on his shoes and watched his brother unlocking the door.

" Where are you going brother?" he asked.

"None that concerns you." he replied and closed the door behind him. Nyle had a confused look but he figured out that he maybe stressed with the engagement plans of his. His brother was intelligent and graceful. A perfect Omega wolf. He was fit to be Luna and his parents had fixed an engagement meeting with the Alpha of a far away pack in Ireland. Noah or something. He was to arrive tomorrow and everybody in the house was out to prepare for it. Nyle hoped his brother would be happy with this upcoming relationship.

Kyle closed the main door and eyed the huge house of theirs. Not his, Theirs. He had cut down all ties with the family when he found out Dallas had been eyeing his pathetic brother than him. That was the source that broke the dam and made him surge more into witchcrafts.

He ran towards the forest that was really dark as no moon shone that night. He ran for some miles while being careful not to shift..not that he could shift. He could feel his wolf slwoly dying inside him. He had cut ties with him too, the dark magic was keeping him alive for now, after the ritual is done he would be immortal without a need of second party. When he reached the small hidden cave near the abandoned border of the pack, he walked slowly inside. The whimpers and sobs made him sigh with relief. The wolf was not dead.

A girl of his age laid on the cold floor tied, bound and gagged. Her eyes went wide as she saw him coming towards her. She started to panic and tried her best to wiggle herself out of the rope.

" I am sorry I am late." Kyle said with a wide smile, " But your pains and sufferings will be over soon."

She squealed beneath the duct tape. Her tears soaked in the dirty cloth bound around her face and tried her best to scream.

" Didn't I tell you already? No one can hear you." he said chuckling. He grabbed her ankle and dragged her out of the cave while her muffled screams echoed the cave. Kyle laughed as she wiggled away trying to free herself but Kyle knew it was not possible.

After he arrived at his destination, the girl had fainted. Kyle sighed with relief as he saw the bitch was silent and now he could prepare his final ritual properly.

The old tomb was actually the place where ancient Pack leader of Kunow which has perished in the 18th century sacrificed virgin female wolves whenvever the Alpha had a 'bad feeling' about the future but it was actually the abused victims of the cunning leaders and would kill them in fear they would open their mouths. The age ranged to 12 to 18 of those poor souls.

The stone was perfect for Kyle and no on entered this part of the forest as it was no man's land. It was the part where wars were fought and disputes were settled. It had been for half the century.

Kyle threw the unconscious body on the stone and suddenly his hands glowed with orange fire. He swished his left hand and patterns of stars and satanic symbols appeared on the floor licking each stones as it formed a circle. He chanted mysterious words and the patterns deepened more inside the circle forming weird words. Dancing words settled on the line of the circle and the black lines illuminated more diabolically the more he chanted.

The girl opened her eyes and squirmed again as she saw her present state. She saw the guy swishing his hands everywhere as a weird black fire was enveloping around her. She screamed and sound more of a pig ready to be gutted but Kyle could not hear her. He was in his old world and chants were making him stronger. He smiled as he reached the end of his rituals and opened his eyes to see the girl looking at him in fear and with the last hope to let her go.

The girl suddenly felt the black fire reaching out for her, she tried to move but that seemed impossible so she closed her eyes thought about her loved ones and asked the goddess the strength to find her way towards her. The fire engulfed her body and pierced her skin and flowed deep within the flesh. Kyle watched as the fire devoured her now mangled body. The ritual was a success as the last five. Kyle waited until the fire settled down with no remains of the body. He heard crackles and moans as the patterns and symbols formed on the floor pooled in one place and the black tar rose up to form a body. A body of a female. The figure tossed and turned until it finally became human..like.

" Your ritual was success, my apprentice." she whispered in a seductive voice. Kyle tilted his head and smiled.

" Now?" he asked walking towards her. She laughed as she tossed her black hair back was sat on the stone where the poor girl had been thrown.

" Now....you become one of us." she said with a sly gaze on him. Kyle smiled and felt the magic flowing in his veins, she was telling the truth. He was now...powerful.

" You know, you are not a perfect one though do you?" she inquired him as she stretched her body standing up.

" I don't need to be perfect. I need to be powerful and for that I thank you, master." he said walked towards the Pack.

" Where are you going?" she asked as she disintegrated into dust slowly, her smile never leaving her face. Kyle turned back and a lustful gaze covered his eyes and wide smile on his lips.

" Shouldn't I give a goodbye party to my pack especially to my good for nothing brother?" he said throwing his clothes and walking naked towards the pack house.

Kyle shivered at the thought of toying with his brother. And Dallas too. His Dallas.

" It's time I scar you, Dallas. It's time that you never forget me ever again."

***********************************************************

To be continued....