Chapter Thirty-Four: The End, Part Two

Začať od začiatku

"Wow. It's unbelievable I got put into a group with you. Now we both get our dreams, Laur."

"Fuck you, Lauren. I didn't do anything! I was just hanging out with a friend who just happened to be a boy. Just like you do with Lucy. Or maybe it's that guilt complex where you feel guilty and project it on me so I look like the bad guy when I haven't done anything amiss? What, you fucked your best friend and now you want to make it seem like I go and do that with all the friends I have, so you'll feel better for cheating on me?"

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado. You're my moon. You light up my night when I'm drowning in the dark. I couldn't have found a better person to be my moon."

"This is bullshit and you know it. I would never betray you. You broke it off before I went and kissed someone else Camila. You were the one that didn't want me. I found someone who did want me for once in my life."

"Do you believe that we can stay here forever? Just you, me and a big fluffy blanket?"

"What happens when you get hungry?"

"Well, I'll just eat you."

"I hope you mean that in a sexual way and not in a Hannibal Lecter type of way."

"Well, I guess we'll have to stay here to find out."

"Lucy, Lucy, Lucy! That's all I hear. I fucking feel like I'm Jan and she's Marsha because all you fucking seem to talk about is how Lucy did this and Lucy and I are about go hang out together alone. Do you even care about your fucking girlfriend?"

"Did you bring food for this surprise you're taking me to? You know I can't go an hour without something to munch on."

"Lauren? Did you hear what I said just now? Is everything okay between Camila and you? I'm here if you need to talk."

"One of these days she's going to regret the number of times she has broken my heart. I won't let her pick up the pieces when that day comes."

"I can't keep doing this Camz. I can't keep running back to you so you can break my heart. Do you even love me?"

"Austin huh? So you're what, going to use him as your beard so no one knows we're sneaking around or in a relationship? Great."

"What are you so scared of? Why does it give you a panic attack every time I say we should go public with us? Don't you want us to work, Camila?"

"I fucking love kissing you. Your lips are like heaven. I could spend an eternity kissing them and I still couldn't get enough time."

"Now, do you feel that? You're the reason why I don't have a normal heartbeat anymore. It can be beating perfectly fine and then you have to open your mouth Lo and it skips over ten beats. You're hazardous for my health. Yet you're so good for me. I don't care if I flatline one of these days. As long as the last thing I hear is you talking."

"You know this could never work right, Lucy? As much as I would love to give my heart to you, it already belongs to her, whether she knows how to take care of it or not."

"This is just my favorite place in the whole world. I've never brought anyone here before so consider yourself special. But let's be honest, you've always been special Camz."

"Brad?! You choose fucking Brad to get over me? What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I do not understand what you want from me. Tell me, Camila! Because I have been pulling out my hair for weeks and I don't know if I'll have much left by the time you figure it out."