Chapter Four

Author's Note:
Sorry guys for the delay. I put a lot of time into researching this and finding the correct videos that wouldn't disrupt the timeline. It's suppose to be before 7/27 was released of course with some changes in events and trying to make sure the thing with Camila leaving the group, not throwing off my original timeline.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you're gonna take a journey with Lauren on this. Just for this chapter I have added in the videos. You'll soon see why. You don't have to watch them if you don't want to. But if you do, I hope you like the little journey.

Enough from me. Enjoy.

_______________________

Lauren

After spending hours at the cafe, the girls brought me to my apartment. They said I moved into it just before the accident. They didn't say why I had moved out by myself, just that I had my reasons at the time.

With much protest from the girls, except from Camila--she seemed relieved for some reason--I was now alone sitting in front of my laptop googling Fifth Harmony.

Ally made sure I was okay before I had waved them out of the apartment wanting to be alone while I went on YouTube. Camila had mentioned that most of our lives were on the internet and until she said that, I never would have thought to go on there to check.

I first went onto the Wikipedia page for Fifth Harmony.

Fifth Harmony is an American girl group formed on the second season of The X Factor US in July 2012.

My eyes scanned over the next few words.

In January 2013, they signed a joint deal with Syco Music, owned by Simon Cowell, and Epic Records, L.A. Reid's record label, after finishing in third place on the show.

We finished in third place but still got a record deal? Sweet.

Following their exit from The X Factor, they released their debut single "Miss Movin' On", which was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America(RIAA). Its music video won the group the MTV Video Music Award for Artist to Watch. Their debut extended play (EP), Better Together (2013), had a first week position of number six on the US Billboard 200.

As soon as I read about the single Miss Movin' On, I went to search for it on YouTube. The first video that populated on the page was the music video for the song. I clicked on it and it began to play.

Throughout the video I was in awe of each second. I couldn't believe we had done a music video, let alone that there was an EP and that I, Lauren Jauregui, was a part of it.

I fangirled over the whole video, over myself, over the girls. This was a dream come true. This was than I could ever dream of.

From Miss Movin' On, I watched Me & My Girls to BO$$, Sledgehammer and Worth It. I watched myself grow up in the videos and become this complete stranger.

I was not the Lauren from 4 years ago. I had transformed into I guess a better looking version, maybe even sexy? I don't know. I just knew waking up, my body was much fuller in all the right places.

As the video finished for Worth It, I saw a recommended video that said, Fifth Harmony Auditions HD. I clicked on it, eager to see if it was the auditions for The X Factor.