The Old Monostary

Cole's POV

I woke up to to sun shining unevenly on my face. Since when is the sun in my bedroom? I slowly opened my eyes and saw that someone had stolen my bedroom roof, as well as the walls, floor and my bed.

"Hu? Okay, who stole my roof?" I said out loud.

"Cole, were not in your room, were camping, remember? Elemental powers? Caves of truth? Over lord?" Lloyd said, he was sitting by a fire surrounded by big stones.

"Oh yeah, wait, when did you get the fire wood?"

"I got it this morning" Nya said, she too was sitting by the fire. In fact, everyone was, except for Kai.

"Where's Kai?"

Everyone pointed to a red sleeping bag. It moved up and down indicating that a breathing body was in it.

"Oh, I'm guessing he's not a morning person?"

"You got that right" Nya groaned.

The smell of bacon filled my nostrils. It smelled good.

"Okay guys, bacon is ready!" Zane said, serving it on plastic plates and handing them out.

"This smells really good!" Jay said happily and started to shove it in his mouth.

"Well that's a relief, I always assumed my cooking was amateur" Zane said.

"No, this is amazing!" Lloyd said after taking a bite of the food.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

We all chatted around the fire for an hour before Jay stood up and cleared his throat.

"Guys, I would like to inform you about some recent events" he said, I stared blankly at him, as did everyone else. I was pretty sure he was just making a big deal out of nothing, again.

"Me and Nya will be attending the dance together!" He shouted happily. Nya facepalmed and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Annnnnd you have to inform us about this, why?" Lloyd said.

"I dunno, I thought you guys would be happy" he said sitting down again.

"No we are, its just, why did you make a big deal out of it?" Trini asked.

"This is Jay we're talking about, he makes a big deal out of anything" Seliel rolled her eyes at him.

"Well, if this is how the morning is going then I have an announcement to make as well." I said standing up. I took Seliel hand and pulled her up too "Me and Seliel we also be attending the dance together"

"Yeah, like we didn't see that one coming" Jay laughed.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down, still holding Seliel hand.

"Me and Trini will also be attending the dance together" Lloyd said, but he remained seated.

"Okay, did not see that one coming" Jay said, his mouth agape.