Unfortunate Twins

Chapter two for today:

Lloyd's POV

By now I was the only one left in the cake shop. Jay had left half an hour ago and Zane and Pixal left 10 minutes ago. I would of left earlier but my mom said that she can't pick me up till after her shift finishes at the library. I slumped in my chair and groaned. I guess this is the downside of living on the other side of Ninjago City, my mum and dad have to drive me to school and any other place I want to go. That and I can't drive yet. Stupid laws. I mean, so what I'm too young to have my driver's permit, I've practised enough times in my father's car to pass the test in my sleep.

I looked over to the clock. One minute had passed since I'd last checked. My mom always said that time was controlled by 'father time’ and he was a horrible man, who hates the idea of fun and having a good time. She said that whenever you're having fun, he makes time go faster so he didn't have to watch you having fun, but  when you're having a bad day or you are feeling sad, he slows time down so it feels like you suffer for longer.

Five minutes soon turned into ten, which then turned into twenty. By this time I had already ordered -and drank- three coca cola's. I glanced up at the cupcake clock again and sighed, the shop will be closing soon.

“Hey buddy, you gotta leave, we're closing now” One of the shop's employees said, coming up for behind me.

“Oh, err yeah sure” I answered and started to gather my things.

As if on cue, a loud car horn sounded from outside. I walked out of the shop and stumbled towards mom's car. I opted for shotgun but dived into the back to limit the amount of talking.

“Hey sweetie, how was your day?” She asked peering over the top of her glasses.

“Okay” I answered, hoping that my mom caught the hint that I didn't want to talk much.

“Does any of your friends need a lift home?” She asked looking through the rearview mirror.

“Nah, they all left 45 minutes ago” I grumbled and put my seat belt on.

She sighed and turned to look at me.

“I'm sorry you live so far away from all you friends, dear”

“Yeah, whatever” I answered quietly “Can we just get going?”

“Sure”  she answered before turning back to face forward and starting the car.

The road journey was a blur and before I knew it I was outside of our house. I jumped out of the car and walked inside and headed straight for my room. My room was your typical teenage room: clothes tost on the floor, sweet and chocolate wrappers littered everywhere, an unmade bed and in the far corner my Xbox and 32 inch TV. The walls were painted completely green with the exception of of black silhouette of a dragon's face on the left wall.

I heard the front door slam shut and my parents shouting. At first I thought it was another of their silly arguments, but then I heard another voice among the screams.

Morro.

Morro is your typical bad boy, he hates everyone who thinks they're better than him, he always picks on everyone especially me and my friends, my forces me to do his homework, he’s known as the school bully, he's not afraid to get into a fight because he always wins, he always gets the girl and HE’S MY FREAKING TWIN BROTHER!!!

Ever since we were in the womb of moms belly, he always picked on me. And yes Zane and Pixel have both told me that it is physically impossible to remember such a fact, and I may be exaggerating the truth just a bit but still. Ever since I can remember he's been a pain in the ass.