What happens in the Allyways

I just want to say sorry for the late update, but as my apologie I have decided to write two chapters for today, so hope you enjoy and without further ado:

Cole's POV

“KAI, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” I heard Jay scream at Kai after he made a sudden departure out of the shop

“I HAVE TO GO FIND MY SISTER!” He shouted back, his voice getting more distant.

“CAN I COME!!?” jay shouted way to enthusiastically.

“NO!!” Kai shouted back and continued running down the street.

Jay came back into the shop and plopped down on his chair and started to sulk.

“Are we just going to pretend that this never happened and forget about it?” Lloyd asked us all.

“I for one am not gonna, I mean, Hello? ARE FRIEND JUST TURNED INTO A FREAKING NINJA!” Seliel shouted while scrunching her hair on top of her head and pretending to pull it out.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa” I said taking her hands out of her pink hair and placing them in the table. She gave me a really annoyed look and a dramatic sigh. “Honestly guys, I think I'm gonna take Seliel home” I lowered my voice and whispered to Lloyd, “You know how she can get pretty dramatic-” Obviously not quiet enough because she gave me a playful -but hard- punch in the arm.

“Drama is my life, so don't judge me” She said standing and putting in her coat. That was my cue to do the same.

After saying our goodbyes we exited the shop and made our way back to the high school where Seliel’s mum had said she would pick her up form. We walked in silence for a few minutes until Seliel broke the silence.

“Hey….. I'm sorry for being, like, OVERLY dramatic back there.” She said pointing with her thumb over her shoulder.

“Why are you sorry, it's your personality. I, errr, I for one really like that about you” I answered giving her a crooked grin.

She blushed a bit and elbowed me in the ribs

“Thanks, that means a lot to me” she said looking up at me.

We both blushed and looked way for each other. I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck and she started to bite her fingernails

We walked the rest of the way in silence, well my brain wasn't silent. I just wish I could tell her how I feel, and have felt for two years now. But….. I know she doesn't like me, and even if she did she deserves a ton better than what I have to offer. But it's so strange, I've never been afraid to tell a girl I like her, what’s happening to me? I can't even speak to my dad about it because he will just say something along the lines of son, you're a brookestone, brookestone men are not afraid to tell a girl they like them, but if you want to win her heart, you have to go big. My situation is hopeless…….

“Hey I see my mum's car, ummm….. We can give you a lift if you want?” She asked turning to me.

“Nah, that's alright, I only live a couple of blocks away, I'm fine walking” I answered giving her a small smile.😮

“Ok, well I'll see ya tomorrow then, 'kay” She said before taking off running towards her mum's car.

“See ya” I shouted after her. I watched her jump into her mum's blue Volvo and speed off out of the parking lot.

I shoved my hands into my pockets and started the long walk home. Okay, so I know I told Seliel that I only live a few blocks away, but the truth is, I actually live just outside of Ninjago. It's a long walk, but it always gives me time to think about stuff, plus I love looking at Ninjago at night, it's so cool with all the big billboards and flashing lights.