SNL - Josh Dun

Twenty One Pilots is performing on Saturday Night Live...tonight.

And, almost as exciting, Lin-Manuel Miranda is hosting.
You love Lin-Manuel Miranda.
"Hey, Josh," you say with a smile, coming up behind your boyfriend and wrapping your arms around his waist.
"Hey, babe."

Josh puts his hands over yours, leaning his head back so he can see you.

"Are you nervous?"
He lets out a breath and nods, turning in your arms so that he is facing you.

"You and Ty have worked so hard for this. You're going to be amazing," you reassure him, knowing he has to be terrified.
Josh smiles at you, a real, genuine smile. You love being the one that makes him smile like that.

"Thank you, Y/N."

"Can I go out and watch you rehearse?" you ask, taking Josh's hand as he starts to walk out of his dressing room. He squeezes your hand, nodding.
"Please do. It'll make me less nervous," he tells you, making you smile.

"Of course, Josh."

--

"Oh my god," you say, gaping at the man standing in front of you, "No way, no way, no way, no way."

"What?" Josh asks with a chuckle. You point to the celebrity you are referring to and Josh furrows his eyebrows, looking at the host of the show. Lin-Manuel Miranda.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot you're obsessed with him," Josh smirks, laughing when you smack his arm.

"I am not obsessed with him. I just...really really really like him. As an actor," you add, not wanting Josh to think you have a crush on Lin.

Although, you might have a small one.

"Well, go say hi."

You freeze, staring at Josh in disbelief.

"No. No way. Are you insane? Josh, I can't just go over there and say hi to him. He's...he's not even human! He's an angel! I don't think you understand..." you say, trailing off, trying to find the right words to describe your celebrity crush.

"Yikes. Should I be jealous?"
"I don't know...maybe?" you say, biting your lips nervously as your eyes flick between a concerned Josh and an oblivious Lin.

"Well, I'll give you a little assistance.," he tells you with a smirk, "Mr. Miranda!"

He did not just do that.
Lin looks over at the two of you, furrowing his eyebrows. He starts to walk over and you take the few seconds of privacy you have left to glare at Josh.
"I cannot believe you did that," you hiss. He just smirks.

"You love me," he informs you cheekily, making you scowl.
"Hi!" someone says happily, making you freeze, the voice all too familiar.

"Hey. I'm Josh, the drummer for twenty one pilots," Josh greets with a friendly smile.

"This is my girlfriend, Y/N."
"It's nice to meet you," Lin greets you, holding his hand out for you to shake. You let out a nervous breath and take his hand.

"N-nice to meet you too," you say nervously, making Josh chuckle, but, thankfully, he doesn't comment.

"Well, it was nice to meet you both. I should go get ready, and I'm guessing you have to rehearse?" he asks, turning to Josh.

"Yeah, I should probably go find Tyler. Have you met him?"
"I have. He seems pretty sick," Lin says with a chuckle, most likely quoting Tyler. You and Josh both laugh and wave as he starts walking away.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you perform," he says to Josh.
"You too," Josh says back. He turns back to you with a smile.
"Was it everything you've ever dreamed?" he asks dramatically.