Go to sleep - Dallon Weekes

The light from the laptop illuminated the otherwise pitch black room. The rest of the town was asleep on this Monday night, but here you were: awake at 2:18am, skyping your boyfriend. Him being on tour was great and all, but you just missed him a lot.
"Babe, what time is it there?" He asked as he continued scrolling through his own laptop, due to the fact that he was skyping from his phone.

"Time for you to get a watch." you retorted sleepily with a smirk on your face. The smirk spread into a smile as he smiled and then turned to look at the camera.
"Thanks. So descriptive." He chuckled, causing a quiet giggle to be pulled from your lips. "Seriously though, what time is it?" Dallon asked, fixing the hoodie he was wearing.

"A little after two. Why?"

The look he gave you was priceless. It resembled that of a child trying to sneak out in the middle of the night, only to bump into their parent who had been coming back from the bathroom, in the hallway on the way out. "Really? What the fuck babe. Go to bed. I can call you tomorrow before the show, or even after the show." He commented, causing you to groan, which turned into a yawn and proved his point for him. "See, go to bed."

"No. I don't want to stop talking to you. I haven't seen your face in three weeks. You're not getting rid of me after a twenty minute call." You complained.

"Y/N..."

"Dallon..."

He rolled his eyes at you playfully and went back to scrolling through the feed, listening to what yo were saying s he replied to fans' tweets and Instagram comments from his laptop. "Fine, fine. You win. Stay up. Be awake. I just don't want to keep you up all night." He sarcastically said.

"I will." You smirked back. "Besides, it's not the first time you've kept me up all night..." The tone in your voice gave the obvious hint that you were referring to all the times you two had been intimate while he was at home.

Quickly, he shot a glance at the phone screen. The blush that swept across Dallon's cheeks was probably the brightest you've ever seen on him. "Shut up..." You didn't realize how embarrassed he was until you saw Brendon stand up and approach Dall, along with Kenny and Dan.

"How have you kept her up Dallon?"

"Playing bass too loud?" The guys teased, wagging their eyebrows in the back of the camera shot.

The way the guys were talking made it easy to make another remark that you were sure would get the band to give Dallon shit about. "No, he uses his fingers for other things when he's with me." Your tone of voice was casual and made Dallon send a playful glare at you, as well as Brendon, Dan, and Kenny to erupt into a chorus of 'ooooh's and 'oh damn's, as well as laughter.

"Okay baby. I'm tired. I'll let you go. Bye Daddy Long Legs." You winked and blew him a kiss as the guys started laughing harder at the nickname.

"Bye baby. Get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." He blushed.

"I love you."

"Same to you, now go to bed." He reprimanded in a joking tone. You rolled your eyes and hung up, putting your laptop away before crawling under your covers and going to bed.

(Sorry that it's shorter than normal)