Your killing us - MCR

(P.s I can't come up with a Ray one but I really don't want to leave him out, if anyone has any good suggestions, pls tell me)

The five of you looked a bit like a gang in your matching, black, marching-band style jackets (though you were the only one who paired yours with a skirt). You were at a television studio, doing an interview to promote your band's new album, The Black Parade.

"So, Y/N," the interviewer turned to you, "this is My Chemical Romance's third album, but it's the first album that you helped compose, correct?"
"That's right," you nodded, trying hard to remember to look at the camera. "I joined the band shortly after the release of Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, when the previous drummer, Matt Pelissier, left the group."

Part of you still couldn't believe it had happened. Yes, you were good at drumming, and, yes, the boys in the band were your friends, but joining their ranks right before they released the video for their breakthrough hit and toured the world had still been a crazy thing to do. Part of you was a little sad that you'd had nothing to do with the creation of Revenge or Bullets. Hell, some fans argued that, because of that, you weren't "really" part of MCR. But, staying in the Paramour Mansion with the rest of the band and crafting Parade together had really made you feel like a part of the group.
"Writing some of my own drum parts was a really cool experience," you smiled. "I feel like I've come a long way."

"What else has changed since you joined the band in 2004?" the interviewer wondered.
"Well, I've gotten to know the boys a lot better," you recalled. "At first, I was kind of nervous, like....I felt like they were a group, who had already achieved so much together, and I was this outsider coming in. It was a little daunting! I was afraid to speak up about my ideas for how our music should sound at first."

"Aw, are the boys really so scary to talk to?" the interviewer teased.
"No, no, they're great!" you laughed. "We're all really good friends! It's just that they're so talented, and I guess I wasn't sure if I was good enough to be their equal, music-wise. Plus, it was also awkward because I kind of had a crush on one of them in the beginning......"

"Wait, what?" Gerard, who was sitting in front of you, whipped around to look back at you. "You had a crush on one of us?"

"Who was it?" Mikey asked, looking totally surprised.

"Was it me?" Frank smirked.

"Maybe it was me?" Ray wondered.

"Umm........." you turned red. "It.....uh, it doesn't really matter, so let's just, um, move on.....Hey, why don't we talk about the music video we shot recently?"

"Nuh-uh, you're not getting out of this one so easy, Y/N!" Gerard chuckled. "Fess up! Who do you like?"

Your eyes flicked to the cameraman, who was zeroing in on your face expectantly. The interviewer held the mic up to you.

"There's no way I'm going to confess something like that on national television!" you protested, burying your flushed face in your hands.

"Ok, fine, you don't have to say it on camera if you don't want to," Gerard said mercifully. The news crew looked highly disappointed.

"We'll drag it out of you later, in private, though," Frank said, sticking out his tongue.
".......Can we just talk about the album now?" you sighed, and tried to forget the secret you'd just accidentally revealed to about ten thousand of your fans.

-

When you finally left the television studio and headed back to the tour bus (which was supposed to take you to your next venue), Gerard was standing in front of the bus door.
"Can I get inside?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.