Christmas Lights - Brendon Urie

(I'm in a very Christmas mood, don't judge me)(also, sorry that it's short, I have another Brendon Urie one.)

"Brendon..."

"Come on, there's more where this came from."

You look over the Christmas lights in awe, a smiling slipping onto your face.

You had just come home from a trip with your parents and two brothers, something you had not wanted to do. Your family is...difficult. They don't approve of your relationship with Brendon and they definitely don't approve of your aspiring music career. The trip was...interesting, to say the least.

So coming home to find Christmas lights hung all around the house and your boyfriend standing in front of it all, a proud smile on his face, practically made you melt.

He knows that Christmas is your favorite holiday and you love having the house decorated. You were so disappointed that you couldn't decorate it, so him doing this means so much to you.

"This is amazing," you say as he takes your hand, leading you into the house.

He has a Christmas tree set up in the living room and a bunch of smaller decorations everywhere you look. Brendon turns to face you, his proud, confident expression laced with nervousness.

"Do you like it?" he asks, taking both of your hands.

You nod, not being able to form the words to express how thankful you are to have Brendon. You pull him into a tight hug and he chuckles, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Oh, look at that," he says, pulling away and looking up. You furrow your eyebrows, following his gaze and laughing when you see what he is referring too.

"You're so cliche, Bren," you chuckle, looking away from the mistletoe that Brendon has set up above you.

"You love it."

He smirks at you, pulling you in for a kiss that could speak every 'I love you' that both of you have yet to say.