Chapter 10

"Emma, it's me. I'm Spider-man" Emma heard the words come out of the masked hero in front of her as he pulled off his mask to reveal her closest friend. Emma stared at Peter in disbelief. Her socially awkward, and lanky friend was actually Queen's newest superhero.

"Okay first of all, what the fuck" Emma said as she continued to stare at her best friend. Peter continued to awkwardly play with his hands, not sure how to handle the fact that he just told his biggest secret.

"And secondly" Emma said as she reached over to punch her best friend as hard as she could in the arm "that's for leaving me tonight" Emma said as she shook her hand afterwards thinking that it may have hurt her more then Peter.

"Are you mad?" Peter asked still afraid to look Emma in the eyes. Peter's heart was still racing as he thought what would happen if she decided to spill his secret or worse never talk to him again. He knew that he had screwed up but maybe Emma understanding why he had ditched her would make it a little better. It was so hard to balance the responsibilities of Spider-man and the responsibilities of every day life.

"Peter," Emma said grabbing his fidgeting hands trying to calm the clearly anxious boy in front of her. "I was really mad earlier, I'm not going to lie. I had thought you had ditched me because you didn't like me or didn't want to be my friend anymore and I felt really hurt. And I'm still a little frustrated; I mean it was supposed to be our first date! But, Peter I could never stay mad at you. Even if you really screwed up, you are just too damn cute to stay mad at" Emma said chuckling at the end knowing she was speaking the truth. Peter had the best puppy dog eyes that really melted her and could make her forgive anything.

"Really?" Peter asked hopefully finally looking up to meet Emma's eyes. "I really am so sorry about tonight Emma. I was planning on stopping by as spider-man and say I knew Peter so that you would think I was cool and actually wanted to date me. But then there was this explosion in the distance and I had to chase this bad guy who was selling weapons and he dropped me into a lake and Tony Stark had to save me and by the time it was all done, I knew I was too late and that I had screwed up"

"Peter, you know I already think you are pretty cool and amazing. Even though you do have terrible chemistry puns" Emma had honestly not knowing that Peter felt the need to impress her. I mean they were friends already, so she clearly liked spending time with him. She felt Peter hold on to her hands tighter at the kind words.

"Are you mad that I didn't tell you about the Spider-man thing" Peter asked once again getting worried about Emma getting mad.

"I mean holy crap you're an actual super-hero, what is crazy.  Not to mention you are the super-hero that saved me and I've gushed about in front of you. But I get why you didn't tell me. It's a big thing, if the wrong people found out that could be really dangerous. I do feel stupid that I talked about spider-man in front of you and I didn't know"

"No it's cute. I loved it when you talked about Spider-man to me. Especially when you told me that I had great abs," Peter said winking, getting more confidence as he realized that she wasn't mad.

"Oh shut up Parker, don't let this whole fame thing go to you head. I do have to say though your ass does look good in the suit though" Emma said rolling her eyes as he broke contact with Peter to close the window and get comfortable on the bed.

"You still have to make up the whole skipping out on a date thing, so come cuddle and tell me all about your Spidey life" Emma said as she snuggled up in her bed patting the spot next to her for Peter to come sit. Peter looking like an excited puppy at Emma's words and bolted over to the bed.

Peter and Emma sat cuddled up on the bed as Peter answered all of her questions that she had about Spider-man including the classic: "How did you get bitten" to the stranger "If a poisonous spider bit you, would you be immune" and to the strangest "Do you like pee out webbing or what". Emma was clearly supper interested in Peter's second life, wanting to know every little detail. Not that Peter was complaining, he was so happy to tell her all about it and his mission in Berlin. Not to mention he was all cuddled up with her.

"I still can't believe you met the Avengers. I would of freaked out and probably asked for a selfie or something" Emma said while she was laying her head on Peter's lap as he played with her hair. She had eventually lied down into this position as they had been talking for hours and she was getting tired.

"I really wanted to but Mr. Stark told me I had to act professional and like a real hero" Peter chuckled. "You know I made a video of the trip, it's on my computer!" Completely calmed with the girl on his lap as he absent-mindedly played with her hair.

"You have to show me that, you know I do worry about you Peter. I saw you that one time. I mean I know you got powers and all but I just worry about you getting hurt" Emma said honestly. She really was worried about Peter going against trained criminals that had guns and now maybe supernatural weapons. She didn't want to think about him at all in the face of danger.

"I know. But some one has to protect Queens. I know I was given these powers for a reason and it's my duty to use them for good"

"I know. Just promise me you will try and be safe as much as possible," Emma said lifting her head off of Peter's lap to look him in the eye.

"I promise" Peter said knowing it was impossible to promise his full safety; he was a hero now after all.

"Hey thanks for coming over here by the way. I really was so mad at you after you ditched me but it looks like we got to have our date after all" Emma said smiling as shifted to be looking at Peter face on.

"Looks like we did" Peter said smiling as his voice dropped to a whisper. They had come to sit much closer together, their faces a mere few inches apart. "Hey Emma don't freak out" Peter said smirking as he knew that she was going to protest.

"I don't freak out, I react in a perfectly normal..." Peter interrupted her mini rant, by meeting his lips to hers, stopping her mid-sentence. Emma instantly melted at his touch and by the time they both pulled away they were breathless.

"Wow, Peter that was a good" Emma said bursting with happiness as they still sat very close to each other.

"Spider-man always gives the best kisses" Peter joked even adding in an extra wink.

"God I hate you sometimes" Emma laughed rolling her eyes at how dorky he was. "Now shut up and kiss me"

Hello again! Hope you all enjoyed this fluffy chapter and as always let me know what you think. I would also like to apologize for the amount of time it took me to update this, I was moving back to school what is very time consuming. But now that I'm all moved in and back at college I'm going to be able to update much more regularly! So yay for that and once again sorry for the delay! Thank you so so much for everyone who still reads this, you're continued support means the world to me.

Also gif is me seeing Peter and Emma be all cute and shit.