Chapter 12 Snape Did What?

Start from the beginning

 Harry left, before Snape could take any more points from Gryffindor. He sprinted back upstairs. I stayed to check on Snape.

"Snape-o, what's-" I stopped mid-sentence, his leg was being bandaged. It was all bloody and mangled. So gross.

"Oh my God! What the fudge happened? Did you aggravate Fluffy? See this is what happens when you are rude. Next time just sing a few melodies of something. He likes that, I mean you might have a scratchy voice so he may not like that-" As I spoke I had walked up to Snape and began tying the bandages on his messed up leg. 

Snape stopped me mid-sentence. "Wait how do you know about the Cerberus on the third floor?" He questioned me.

I stopped fixing his bandages. I forgot I wasn't suppose to mention it. Instead of ratting out Harry and them all I decided to tell him about when I first met Fluffy. That seemed to have satisfied his curiosity because he let me finish his bandages and I got off the ground.

"There." I said. "That should be good, but I recommend getting it checked out by Madam Pomfrey. She is the best at all things medically related. Now I gotta go back before Harry starts flippin' out. Peace Snaperz!"

I waved goodbye to Snape, still ignoring Filch, and left the teacher's lounge. I entered the common room just as Hermione was saying, "No — he wouldn’t,” she said. “I know he’s not very nice, but he wouldn’t try and steal something Dumbledore was keeping safe.” 

Least someone was sticking up for Snape. I stayed hidden to hear what else they were going to say. It wasn't much.

“Honestly, Hermione, you think all teachers are saints or something,” snapped Ron. “I’m with Harry. I wouldn’t put anything past Snape. But what’s he after? What’s that dog guarding?”

I stepped out of the shadows ready to defend Snape. "Hey Ronald maybe you should take your foot out of your mouth." I yelled at Ron. "Snape isn't trying to steal anything, maybe if you paid attention you would have noticed how worried he was about me when we fought the troll. Has it slipped your tiny brain that he is also once of Dumbledore's most trusted people. Use your brain, I know it's hard for you but at least try."

I stormed out of the Common Room and closed my bed's curtains. Sherlock curled up with me and I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning dawned very bright and cold. The Great Hall was full of the delicious smell of fried sausages and the annoying cheerful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch match. 

I was still angry at Ron and Harry so I sat by the twins and we chatted about new pranks to do and stuff. Nothing important. Sherlock was with me, I wanted him to see our first real Quiditch match together.

By eleven o’clock the whole school seemed to be out in the stands around the Quidditch pitch. Many students had binoculars. The seats might be raised high in the air, but it was still difficult to see what was going on sometimes. 

  I didn't really care to join Parvati and Lavender, I had no clue where Fay was, and Blaise was a Slytherin, so I had no choice but to join Ron, Hermione, Neville, Seamus, and Dean the West Ham fan up in the top row. As a surprise for Harry, we had painted a large banner on one of the sheets Scabbers had ruined. It said Potter for President, and Dean, who was good at drawing, had done a large Gryffindor lion underneath. Then I let Hermione perform a little charm so that the paint flashed different colors. Child's play.

The players walked out of the locker rooms and toward Madam Hooch, who was the ref. They mounted their brooms and then as the whistle blew loud, 15 brooms were off. Lee Jordan, one of the Twins bffs, was commentating. It was pretty funny.