Another Riddle (Harry Potter)

HEY SO THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER ONLY JESSICA AND WHOEVER ELSE I MIGHT ADD (PS IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR)

_________________________________________________

Prologue(Can skip if you want to get straight to the story)

One dark night in October is where this story starts. A young women around 23 was sitting at the bar in the Leaky Cauldron. Her name was Annalise Dekeyrel. She was on her second drink when a man walked through the doors. He sat down at the bar a couple of stools away and ordered a Fire Whiskey.

Annalise watched the stranger for a while wondering where she saw him before while she sipped her third Fire Whiskey. Eventually while she was in an intoxicated state her mind realized who he was.The Dark Lord.

By that time she had to many Fire Whiskeys and Annalise forgot who he was almost immediately and started on her sixth drink. She started to wonder why the hottie near her didn't introduce himself.

Voldemort's P.O.V.

These filthy people. Why am I even here? Something drew me here and now I'm beginning to wonder if this was a waste of time. I might as well have some fun while I'm here. "Fire Whiskey and keep them coming." I told the bartender. His face held fear just as it should lucky for him he was a pureblood.

I feel a bit woozy but it's only my fifth Fire Whiskey. That women near me keeps looking at me. Though it doesn't seem to be fear I just can't place my finger on it. Maybe I can have a bit of fun with her.

"What's your name?" I asked after she finished her Fire Whiskey. "Annalise Dekereyl and what is yours" she asked with a slur in her voice. "V-Tom, Tom Riddle." I corrected myself.

"Well Tom care to join me upstairs." she said boldly with a grin. "Of course!" I quickly responded.

THE NEXT MORNING

Why the frick do I have a pounding in my head. And why the hell am I in a random bed naked? I vaguely remember some woman and the Leaky Cauldron. I slowly looked next to me at the sleeping women from last night. I must of had some fun last night i thought with a smirk. Quickly I put my robes on and apparated back to the manor.

Annalise's P.O.V.

Ugh I think I have a hangover. Damn why am I naked? I wondered looking down at myself. Oh shoot I remember that man, what was his name? Tom Riddle that's it! Better hurry home before the rents wake up. I quickly got dressed and walked down to the manager and paid my bill. Then I apparated home without looking back.

_____________________________________________

PLEASE STICK WITH IT I SWEAR ITLL GET BETTER