Chapter 3 HOGWARTS BABY!!!!!!!

Hi awesome people reading this thanks for reading! tell me how I'm doing pwease :3 THANKS!!!!!!

Chapter 3

Snape seemed shocked that I interrupted him and dragged him inside. "Miss Tara! Mr. Snape needs to speak to you!" I shouted still dragging him along.

"Mr. who?" she asked. "Snape he is from a boarding school apparently, I don't know you'll have to ask him." I replied.

"My name is Severus Snape. I am from a school in Scotland and we would like to have Jessica come to our school. The Headmaster said Jessica could also be adopted by one of the teachers if she wanted to."

I was completely flabbergasted. Someone would adopt me!

No one has even wanted to adopt me. Maybe they knew I was to awesome for them. " Well, it's up to Jess, I guess. Jess do you want to go to this school and be adopted." Miss Tara said throwing me out of my thoughts.

"I- I think it sound amazing! I would love to go to the school! It sounds super mega awesome, and my mom said she lived in the Great Britain area. I want to see where she lived." I said with a grin.

"Well it's settled, I will take Jessica to the school today so she can get situated before term starts." Miss Tara seemed startled before composing herself and saying, "Now? I thought she would have more time here and time to say goodbye before she left."

"No, we must leave as soon as possible." Snape told her gruffly.

"As much fun as it is to listen to you go back and forth I'll just go upstairs and pack I'll be back in a bit with my trunk. Kay?" They both looked at me like I was crazy for interrupting them. So I quickly ran up the stairs to pretend to pack.

When I reached the landing a couple of girls stood in my way. "So, you're finally leaving?" Their leader said. "Yup I'm leaving and getting adopted so you can go hug a hobo." I told them with a smirk as I pushed my way to my room.

Huffing and puffing up the rest of the stairs I reached my room and pushed the door open with a bang. Grabbing my trunk I looked around the room checking to see if I missed anything. I didn't see anything therefore I dragged my trunk down the flights of stairs in front of Snape and Miss Tara.

"All packed?" Miss Tara asked with a watery smile while Snape stood there looking like he wanted to be anywhere else. "Yuppity yup yup." I dropped my trunk and gave Miss Tara a big hug.

"Thanks for everything Miss Tara. I'll make sure I come to visit." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"I know you will Jess you are always welcomed here now you best be off. I'll miss you.' She pulled away from my hug and kissed me on my head "Be good." Then Snape grabbed my hand and we were off.

Snape grabbed my trunk and carried it outside. When we walked about a block he sharply turned into an alley. It took me a second to realize he turned and I had to jog back not to get lost.

"Watcha doing?" I asked when he didn't do anything for another minute. Taking his time to answer he finally spoke saying, "We are going to apperate to Hogsmeade right outside of Hogwarts.

Apperating is the way Wizards travel. It feels like you are being sucked up a tube so you must hold tight onto my arm and whatever you do don't let go. Understand." I nodded my head in understanding and grabbed his arm. Almost immediately I felt the tube sucking sensation Snapey told me about.

We landed, well Snape landed I fell down on my butt. "Owwwww." I whined. "You should have told me to brace for impact." I rubbed my sore backside while standing up to see Snape have a small smile before it was replaced by his trademark sneer.

"I thought such a smart girl would know." He taunted me. As the very mature person I am I stuck my tongue out at him and walked alongside him. We approached a huge castle. It must be Hogwarts I thought.

The closer we got, the bigger the castle was. It wasn't like the scary castles on tv. It was a warm homey-like castle. Snape brought me from my thoughts as the huge doors opened. "As you hopefully have guessed, this is Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We will go meet Professor Dumbledore and decide on an appropriate guardian. Understood." he said in one breathe. I nodded my head and we continued walking.

The doors opened like we were being watched. I looked around when we reached the stairs.

I saw tons of stairs, some were moving while others stayed still. I finally took some notice in the pictures. They were moving! Some were even talking to each other. I must have gasped because I faintly registered Snape saying, "Yes the stairs and portraits do move." I heard amusement in his voice and looked at him. It seemed like he was smiling moments before but all I saw was a scowl.

We continued walking in silence with the only sound between us was my occasional gasps. We eventually stood outside a gargoyle. I looked at Snape waiting for something to happen. "Lemon Drop." he all but whispered. The gargoyle started moving, spiraling around, to reveal stairs. I looked at them in awe.

"Don't just stand there," Snape growled, "Go up the stairs. I will wait down here until Dumnledore calls for me."

With one more look at Snape I walked up the stairs.

I was forever stuck on what to write oh well fingers crossed you like it