"Oww!"

"Quiet Jin hyung!" I hissed to the person beside me, not taking my eyes off for a second at the duo. Fortunately they didn't hear me screaming.

I sighed in relief.

"Ouchie!"

"I said be quiet!"

"That wasn't me." I looked at him furious but he only gave me a slight shrug and a confused look back at me. I was about to say how much of big fat liar he was when a familiar voice echoed in our ears.

"I swear to god, if this is poisonous I will kill you both." A guy wearing a baseball cap growled at the two other men crouching down at the neighboring bush. It was the weird guys we sat beside with at the cafe! What are they doing here?

"And how many times do I have to say that it's not! This isn't poisonous, why the heck would the school even allow a dangerous thing inside the campus?"

"But–"

"Shush it you two! Someone might hear us!"

Me and Seokjin watched in awe, almost bursting in laughter when we just realized who those guys were. "Hoseok, Jungkook, Namjoon."

"Oh shit..." Namjoon cursed softly under the mask.

"HOLY SHIEEE– oh it's just them. I thought they caught us. Phew!" Jungkook sighed before pulling down his sunglasses and face mask. The two also did the same.

"What are you guys doing here?" Seokjin arched his eye brows at the three younger males, crossing his arms intimidatingly and tapping his right foot. "Why are you spying on the two?"

"S-spying? Who's spying? Are you spying? No one's spying here, nope!" Jungkook stammered nervously, gesturing his hands at the two for help.

"Ah-huh? So you're telling me, going to the same cafe, crawling on the dirt and wearing suspicious clothes is just mere coincidence?" I raised a brow in suspicion.

"Yes–"

"Jungkook likes Taehyung and when he knew about their little friendly date with Jimin, he got jealous and he dragged us here to accompany him." Hoseok bluntly stated, dusting himself from the dirt. Jungkook pouted and whined at his betrayal.

"I hate you hyung..."

"It's true! There's no point in denying, it's very obvious." Hoseok protested before turning his head to us. "Wait so what are you both doing here?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Well it's obviously not me, I don't like any of them."

"I came to reclaim what's mine." I gritted my teeth, watching the two laughing while riding one of the unicorns.

"That's a good thing I guess? But isn't like Jimin into you? There's no point of this." Namjoon agreed in the most confused way possible. "Anyways, why are we still here for? We could just enjoy the day with just us! Let's leave the two for their friendly bonding time!"

"Yeah! I want to go to the 'All thing pink shop'! I heard they were selling pink water too!" Jin clapped his hands happily.

"I want to visit the BT21 plushie store!" Hoseok and Namjoon said in unison, realizing they said the same thing and high fived in content.

"Well that's great, I'm staying right here." I frowned at my inconsiderate friends, trying to spot where the two went next.

"Same here, leave with your betraying asses!" The youngest hissed, shooing the older two with his hands.