Chapter 18

BLAINE ^^^^^^^^

Sophie's P.O.V

Seeing Wilson in one peice was such a relief, I was worried sick from the moment Tina told me. Then I got even more nervous as I let Zac be the one to find him. I nearly had a heart attack and I was pretty sure everyone got fed up with me walking in circles and rearranging things as I waited for the call from Zac.

The knock on the door had be pulling away from Wilson reluctantly. I was never letting him out of my sight again.

"Could you take them into the living room Zac?" I asked and he nodded quickly shooing them in the right direction. So much for letting him out of my sight, I sighed. I walked to the door and opened it wondering who was at this time of night.

Ok, so it was only 10pm but still. A little late for home visit's right? I froze in my tracks when I saw just who it was. Blaine. My Ex-boyfriend. Well, it wasn't like I was going to sit around and wait for Zac was I? Besides Blaine was such a nice, caring guy. He helped me through a lot.

The beginning of our relationship was amazing but the ending wasn't so pleasant.

"Sophie-" Blaine said my name like it was god sent. He looked so happy and relieved to see me while I just stood rooted to the floor. Fate really had it in for me these past few weeks huh? First Zac now Blaine?! 

"What are you doing here?" I whispered very much aware that Zac was in the next room.

"I came to see you. I didn't like how we left things." He admitted pleading me with his eyes.

"Blaine, you need to leave." I said closing the door more.

"But-"

"Please go." I said now pleading.

"Sophie-" He started again.

"Everything ok?" Damn, he picked just the right moment. I whirled around to see Zac eyeing me before his gaze hardened at the sight of Blaine.

Oh boy.

"Everything's fine Zac." I said stepping closer to him.

"Wait." Blaine said looking back and forth between us. "This is Zac? The Zac?" 

"Who's this guy?" Zac asked keeping his eyes on me.

"Oh this is too much for one night." I muttered putting a hand on my forehead. "Ok, ok." I said looking at Blaine.

"Blaine, you really need to leave. I don't have time for....this." I said waving my hands between us.

"Fine." He said reluctantly. "but if I leave he's leaving too." So now he wanted to be possessive. Greaaaaat.

"Hell no-" Zac began but I held my hand to cut him off.

"Zac's not going anywhere. We have unfinished business to attend. Blaine, please leave." I sighed. My bed sounded really good right now.

"Fine." He glared at Zac. "But I'll be back tomorrow." He warned before storming off down the driveway.

"Really Sophie? That guy?" Zac laughed shaking his head while I rolled my eyes and shut the door. 

"What's wrong with that guy?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Well, I just thought you had better taste then that." He shrugged and smirked.

"Actually, he was a step higher then my usual kinda guy." I shugged while he placed a hand over his chest fake looking hurt.

"Ouch, that hurt Sophie." He joked.