Chapter 8: Unexpected Visit

{HUGE SURPRISE IN CHAPTER}

KLAUS POV

"So, what's really the plan?" Rebekah asks, sitting on one of the sofas in the small living room of the hotel room. "Are we really gonna help save this child that Dylan's sister is having?"

There would be no point in saving this animal, or whatever it is. But it's another hybrid. It's part werewolf, part vampire. But these are different kind of werewolves. We don't even know if it's gonna be a hybrid. It might be a vampire, or a werewolf. What if we just went there for nothing? Wouldn't it be better if we just finish the rest of them off? Dylan doesn't really need that family. She has us. She has me.

"Klaus, are you planning on killing the child?" Elijah questions.

"I don't know yet," I mutter.

"What do you mean you don't know? I thought the whole point in leaving was to save her sister and the child," Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"Dylan needs her twin Klaus," Elijah says, placing a hand on my shoulder. I glance at him.

"They all deserve to die for what they did to Dylan."

"I agree that what they did wasn't right," Damon nods. "We should just end them."

"All of the wolves would come after us if we killed the werewolf," Kol states.

"So what? I'm the original hybrid. What can they do to me?" I smirk.

"That's your plan? To kill Dylan's sister, the wolf, and the unborn child?" Rebekah asks.

"That's only the beginning.."

"How do you think Dylan would react to you killing her sister?"

"She probably won't mind. She'll probably do it before I even have the chance to," I chuckle.

Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"I've got enough hybrids to help me put an end to those wolves," I continue. "They don't stand a chance."

• • •

"What I don't understand is why we have to be here," I groan for the millionth time today.

Klaus keeps making pitstops to every small restaurant to see if he remembers someone who works there. It's getting mad annoying having to meet so many witches and night bound vampires.

"Relax now, Dylan. We're gonna be at your sister's house in no time, please be patient with Nicklaus," Elijah says, putting a finger to his lips.

Damon isn't here to help because he's too busy visiting a bar across the street. Apparently after being in the car with us, he needs to a drink.

"Can I go take a break outside?" I ask, pulling on Elijah's sleeve.

He slowly nods and glances at the lady that Klaus is in a deep conversation with.

I grab my jacket and step outside. I pull out my phone and see that I have another text from Bradlee. Not really in the mood to discuss Kian's obsession with me, I put my phone back inside my pocket.

"Psst."

I turn my head and see a woman staring at me a few a feet away from me. I point to myself and she nods. I contemplate for second on whether or not I should walk over there or if I should just go back inside.