Chapter 2: The Planny Plan

It felt like hours before Elijah and the others finally showed up. I smiled as I recognized the vehicle that pulled up beside us.

Before I could even take my next breath, I was engulfed into a pair of arms. I looked up and saw these bright blue eyes looking back down at me. I smiled and pressed my face into his chest.

"Are you okay?" Damon asked, taking a step back. 

He looked me over and then pulled me into his chest once again.

It felt good to be in his arms. I had missed them even though I was only gone for about twenty four hours. These arms will always feel like home to me.

Elijah and Kol also gave me hugs and then we all stood there, trying to figure out what we're gonna do next. Klaus has volunteered to kill the Cullens and be done with them. Kol was too busy Snapchatting to be even paying attention and Elijah suggested that we run.

"But where would we run to?" Damon asked.

"Let's go on a cruise!" Kol comments.

"How about we kill the Cullens and then go on a cruise?" Klaus smirked.

"What do you think Dylan?" Elijah asks me.

All the guy's eyes were on me and I felt my face flush. I mean, what should we do...? Bella and Edward had made it clear that they wanted me back into their lives, but I didn't want to take the chance that they could just neglect me like they did when I was young. Life would be a whole lot easier if they were gone from my life.

Wait a minute, didn't Edward once say that he heard Aro's mind? Aro wants to have Alice and Edward to join him in the Volturi. We could kill Bella, Carlisle, Esme, and Jaspar and then turn in Alice and Edward! Maybe Aro could even imprison Edward for a little while.

"I've got a plan!" I exclaim, interrupting a conversation between Elijah and Kol. I smile and tell them the plan that I came up with myself.

"Wow. You really are your father's daughter alright," Kol states. "You're just as diabolical and scandalous as him."

Klaus chuckles and ruffles my hair. I smile and wrap my arms around Klaus' waist, hugging him. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and kisses the top of my head.

"So, where shall we stay tonight?" Kol asks, looking up from his phone.

"There's a nice barn not too far from here. Dylan and I checked it out earlier where we found some people," Klaus smirks. "Of course, they didn't have much time to show us around. We were pretty famished."

I laughed and bit my lip.

"That doesn't sound too bad," Elijah stated. "Is it far?"

"Not really," I reply. "Come, it's a little over that way."

I lead Elijah and the others to where the barn was located. It was a pretty decent size and there were a lot of piles of hay to lay on. I've also noticed that there were plenty of candles and matches stored inside of it.

• • •

Once everyone was settled inside the barn, I decided to sit out on the roof and look at the stars. I smiled at how many there were just lounging up there in the beautiful sea of blue.

Soon enough, there was a presence at my side. I looked over and saw Klaus. He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him and looked back at the stars.

"Do you remember the day I found you?" Klaus asked, looking at the stars as well

"How could I forget? That was best slash worst day of my life," I reply, chuckling.

"I have to say, it was also a very special day for me. I had decided to make my life a little more whole by adding someone special into it. The best decision I ever made was letting the little girl I found in the woods stay with me. I got to raise her the way I wanted to because her first family couldn't," Klaus explains. "You never really told me what had happened to you before I took you in."

I sighed and shifted my gaze toward him. He had a serious yet curious expression on his face.

"Well, it wasn't pleasant. I was born into a family that didn't really appreciate me. Bella had died giving birth to Renesmee and I. I was a surprise to everyone in the Cullen family. They had no idea that Bella was having twins.

Anyway, Edward automatically assumed that it was me that had killed Bella, when really it was Renesmee. I wasn't treated as equally as my twin. The whole family was in the palm of her hand. The only ones that cared about me was Emmett, Rosalie and Alice. It was actually Emmett that named me.

They also didn't like me because I was different. The veins under my eyes would pop out and my eyes changed colors. They changed from blood red to a bright yellow. After that, they just stayed away from me, thinking that I was dangerous. I realized then, that it was time for me to leave," I explained in full detail. "And then I met you."

"Dylan, I am sincerely sorry that they treated you like that when you were born," Klaus says, pressing a kiss to my head.

"It's okay. Now I have a father that actually gives a damn about me," I reply, smiling.

"That's for sure. Now I have a daughter that I can spoil for the rest of her life. Do you actually know how long you'll live?" Klaus asks.

"I think I'm gonna live forever like any vampire," I reply. "You're not getting rid of me anytime soon."

Klaus and I both share a laugh until we hear Elijah complaining to Kol about how Kol keeps taking pictures of him. I giggle and we both go back inside the barn.

• • •

The next morning we all pack inside the car. I was yet again stuck between two of the most obnoxious vampires I have ever met. Kol and Damon.

"Do you know where they are?" Elijah asks from the drivers seat.

"I think they're in Boston, Massachusetts," I reply.

"Okay, we should be there in about six or seven hours," Elijah replies. "You should get some sleep."

With that, I lay my head on Damon's shoulder and slowly close my eyes. I feel Damon's head rest on top of mine and I feel myself being pulled into a deep sleep.

• • •

I wake to find sun shining in my face. I look around and see that I'm in some kind of room.

Next to me there's a nightstand with a telephone and a black remote. I look over to my left and see two huge windows beside the bed that show a huge city.

Where am I? Great, two times this week I have woken up and had no idea where were the heck I was. What is wrong with me?

Just then a door opens and behind it reveals Klaus. I smile and jump up from the bed. I run into Klaus' arms and he lifts me from the ground.

He chuckles and spins me around in circles like he used to do when I was younger.

"Where are we?" I squeal.

"We are in the city of Boston," he replies.

I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. Klaus holds me up by having his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Dylan, there's something that I have to tell you," Klaus says, setting me down on the bed after a couple minutes of silence.

"Okay," I say, smiling.

"Your biological family is dead."